Correct Names Patch

StormySteve

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Should be a file in My Documents called My Games\Codemasters\Ashes Cricket 2009 drop it in there.

Regards,

Steve S,

Ricco_M

Club Captain
Should be a file in My Documents called My Games\Codemasters\Ashes Cricket 2009 drop it in there.

Regards,

Steve S,

Thanks for your help Steve - I was dropping it in through programme files and not through 'my Documents'. Working now Cheers

hassan

International Coach
Great Work Buddy!
Is there any chance of editing the Xbox 360 version of the game like this without having to change each players name yourself manually?

hiatus

School Cricketer
i copied the accricket2009 file to the ashes cricket folder in documents/my games/codemasters/ashes.... but i dont see any changes. What am I doing wrong? I also copied the file user[1] but that also made no difference. I removed the 2 dat files in there and the game crashed for me.

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
If i use this will i lose my progress in my ashes series?

StormySteve

Club Captain
Thanks for your help Steve - I was dropping it in through programme files and not through 'my Documents'. Working now Cheers

Your welcome mate:cheers

Steve S.

graham

Club Captain
i copied the accricket2009 file to the ashes cricket folder in documents/my games/codemasters/ashes.... but i dont see any changes. What am I doing wrong? I also copied the file user[1] but that also made no difference. I removed the 2 dat files in there and the game crashed for me.

I have same problem except not crashing
I am on vista cheers

Ricco_M

Club Captain
will this work in online games?

Tried this out lastnight - unfortunately it reverts back to the original dodgy names when online -is there anyway to stop this happening?

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Tried this out lastnight - unfortunately it reverts back to the original dodgy names when online -is there anyway to stop this happening?
That's there for a good reason, so people can't cheat online by editing their sides.

Ricco_M

Club Captain
That's there for a good reason, so people can't cheat online by editing their sides.

I suppose so - but there should be an option to just let you just change the names and not the actual stats with the attributes

Users who are viewing this thread