Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
upload_2017-1-19_9-45-37.png

rajsvm

Associate Captain
Shirt name MSD, Number 9? These are unfortunately still not right though.
Brother I know linking will be a big problem and I correct that in my players. Still minute problems you guys pointed out. Remember one thing I can also look at all of your creations and find out problems even small things like you guys do. I do not want anyone's verification here. I know i do the correct things may be sometimes I will miss something. As far as linking not a problem anyone can use my players.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Brother I know linking will be a big problem and I correct that in my players. Still minute problems you guys pointed out. Remember one thing I can also look at all of your creations and find out problems even small things like you guys do. I do not want anyone's verification here. I know i do the correct things may be sometimes I will miss something. As far as linking not a problem anyone can use my players.
Go right ahead, I am sure there are mistakes in my stuff, but if someone points them out I will gladly fix them as I have done without being a douche about it. After all it is all about getting it out there for everybody's enjoyment. Full stop. Period. No argument needed.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
I was literally just trying to help you out, even giving reference pics. You really are quite arrogant and need to come off your pedestal man.

rajsvm

Associate Captain
Go right ahead, I am sure there are mistakes in my stuff, but if someone points them out I will gladly fix them as I have done without being a douche about it. After all it is all about getting it out there for everybody's enjoyment. Full stop. Period. No argument needed.
I am also fix my problems if someone points the main example for that is linking. I take time and correct all linking problems if I'm someone who does not mind anything will not do that but there should be an end for everything. I said that almost all things I done correctly but sometimes I forgot to capitalize shirt name and miss some shirt number. I don't think it will make any harm to community.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
I am also fix my problems if someone points the main example for that is linking. I take time and correct all linking problems if I'm someone who does not mind anything will not do that but there should be an end for everything. I said that almost all things I done correctly but sometimes I forgot to capitalize shirt name and miss some shirt number. I don't think it will make any harm to community.
Let's agree to disagree with absolutely everything you just said.

Skankhunt 42

Banned
I don't think it will make any harm to community
No they don't. I can see a misunderstanding brewed there! IMO, the best way to go is to Give ratings> Give thanks to the creator> download> check> fix minor issues by yourself... quietly> enjoy the game!

:clap Well done all of you! Quality work! :)

BRAB

International Coach
I've been teaching myself SVG making.

I've got some logos for Bangladesh and Zimbabwe teams amongst them. Not exact replicas, some artistic license in order to fit the file size.

Username on Academy is wasteyouryouth_

Awesome stuff mate.

flake

County Cricketer
I've been teaching myself SVG making.

I've got some logos for Bangladesh and Zimbabwe teams amongst them. Not exact replicas, some artistic license in order to fit the file size.

Username on Academy is wasteyouryouth_
Any chance of u finishing off the Zim franchise logos?

Users who are viewing this thread