Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

waraa

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Has anyone had all of their logos removed randomly? I have to go through and re download them and even when I re download them all the logos are f***ed. An absolute joke
Happens to me all the time. I've really stopped playing matches, just use the Stadium Creator and quit matches after screenshots.

WaveringSiggy

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Has anyone had all of their logos removed randomly? I have to go through and re download them and even when I re download them all the logos are f***ed. An absolute joke

Yup I did about 2 weeks ago. It sucks, so now the teams I've created I uploaded so I can download if it happens again. Its bloody annoying!

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
So great stuffs! Pity on me that I can't play the game yet.

maddawg1136

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand

Happened to me six times over a three week period but hasn't happened for a while now. I ended up downloading everything before playing games and then saved the logo/stadium/profile data to a USB so if it shits itself again I got that to back it up at least. Only thing is that I'd lose my career but that can be backed up the same way if you really wanted to

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Happened to me six times over a three week period but hasn't happened for a while now. I ended up downloading everything before playing games and then saved the logo/stadium/profile data to a USB so if it shits itself again I got that to back it up at least. Only thing is that I'd lose my career but that can be backed up the same way if you really wanted to
It's woeful, now some of the teams are playing at random stadiums, Renegades are playing in a Bangladeshi stadium! It's a joke

maddawg1136

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
It's woeful, now some of the teams are playing at random stadiums, Renegades are playing in a Bangladeshi stadium! It's a joke
It is, it frustrated me to the point of not playing but then I discovered that solution and funnily enough hasn't happened since.(probably will now I said that though) I had to delete all the data so it's back to its out of box settings/teams and start again to prevent the random stadiums and different logos showing up on some jerseys

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
It is, it frustrated me to the point of not playing but then I discovered that solution and funnily enough hasn't happened since.(probably will now I said that though) I had to delete all the data so it's back to its out of box settings/teams and start again to prevent the random stadiums and different logos showing up on some jerseys
Do you play on PS4? I ended up deleting all stadiums and user created teams then re downloading which is why it's happening now

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
For me West Indies National team is playing in SCG,
So re-assign the correct stadium to the team, visual aspects of the career update if you make changes, u may have to wait 1 game for the changes to take affect....

maddawg1136

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Do you play on PS4? I ended up deleting all stadiums and user created teams then re downloading which is why it's happening now
Yeah I do, I went into the account data management > delete data > then deleted all the dbc data and started again with the downloads

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Does that mean you lose your career mode?
No there are different directories, LOGOS, STADIUMS, CAREER, PROFILE etc....i think he is talking about deleting the LOGOS?

But remember deleting this will affect yr career mode in that the visual stuff will get wonky for a game, untill youre-download linked teams, players, logos again.

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
No there are different directories, LOGOS, STADIUMS, CAREER, PROFILE etc....i think he is talking about deleting the LOGOS?

But remember deleting this will affect yr career mode in that the visual stuff will get wonky for a game, untill youre-download linked teams, players, logos again.
Cheers, I'll give it a go.

Users who are viewing this thread