Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
T20 crashed after one over too :p Bang vs. Zim, bowling first, Mortaza, Harare.

All matches Pro level.

Yea, so that's all I can test for today :p

----------

Crap, something tells me I broke it :/

EDIT: I did break it. Will release a fix in a few minutes. Sorry folks.

Yay.

Meet

Chairman of Selectors
Have you added defensive shots?
If yes with which keys?
I would suggest front foot key for front foot defense and back foot for back foot defense, as for me test matches are high scoring ones:p

nadeem1350

School Cricketer
Had a try this afternoon and it was a satisfying experience on the first trail. I should admit that the bowling is far more satisfactory than the batting. Though I skip bowling in other games most of the time, I enjoyed bowling in CH. Just downloaded latest update and will try it too.
Hopefully I'll try to report any bugs I come across. Keep the good work going!
Apart from this, I can lend my hand in database and photoshop tweaks! And to add this, if you are ready to accept new ideas alongside its implementing suggestions, I can do it.(I think you might have completed all game concepts and features!)
Generally I just visit PC and hover over here and there and least worry about posting, but, I loved this game's concept and I'm being tempted to be active here....A due respect to the Codegen team's efforts!!

kurtkz

Game Developer
@nadeem1350: Wow, thanks very much for the kind words. Any kind of feedback is greatly appreciated be it criticism or suggestions. PM if you'd like to be a full beta tester.

nadeem1350

School Cricketer
@ Rohit, Just download the beta files attached in the first post of the thread and play directly. It has no installation.

Rohit Doshi

International Coach
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: Cricket.exe
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 4d21a653
Fault Module Name: KERNEL32.dll
Fault Module Version: 6.0.6002.18005
Fault Module Timestamp: 49e037dd
Exception Code: e0434f4d
Exception Offset: 0003fbae
OS Version: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.768.2
Locale ID: 1033

Error

nadeem1350

School Cricketer
Updated with the patch released today and the game crashed.
Earlier it was fine...

I was playing Aus vs Eng at Gabba....Batted complete Innings but game crashed when I selected Lee to bowl. Later started new game and elected to bowl first. 1st over went smoothly but the game crashed when selected McGill for the next over. Tried with different bowlers with same settings and ground, but the game crashed everytime at the start of 2nd over bowling...(batting was normal)
Tried to change the venue...but the result was the same. I'll have a try at it again by siding England this time and let you know....
Btw, I use Win 7 32v and got all system requirements(.net FW)

Meet

Chairman of Selectors
First download update no.1 and than copy the constituents of update no.2 and copy to the folder of update no.1
I was playing Aus vs Eng at Gabba....Batted complete Innings but game crashed when I selected Lee to bowl. Later started new game and elected to bowl first. 1st over went smoothly but the game crashed when selected McGill for the next over. Tried with different bowlers with same settings and ground, but the game crashed everytime at the start of 2nd over bowling...(batting was normal)
Tried to change the venue...but the result was the same. I'll have a try at it again by siding England this time and let you know....
Btw, I use Win 7 32v and got all system requirements(.net FW)
Considering this, I think there's problem while bowling.So you need to fix it.:)

kurtkz

Game Developer
Hey everyone,

apologies - update 2 breaks bowling and causes the game to crash. I'm uploading update 3 now which fixes this.

Cheers
Kurt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread