Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allrounder18

Banned
Here is mhy report for the latest patch
1)Aus scored 159/4 in 20 overs game pitch was in mid 40s except for bounce which was 50 (pro difficulty)
2)No edge in entire match although few were play and miss against new ball ,will test more on 60+ swing pitch.
3)Ai didnt slog until 17th over but had maintained a good run rate through out the inning so I guess its ok
4)Block and leave is a bit on the higher side considering it was a t20.

I think this is it AI is good enough now , will test more to confirm,
cheers for excellent patch.

Allrounder18

Banned
Played one more
1)Aus scored 162/4 in 20 , pro difficulty ,swing 66 other being in 50s region
2)Lost early 2 wkts against new ball but then consolidate well.
3)Pacers becomes ineffective once the new ball effect worn out.
4)Got one bowled, AI leaving the ball in the 17th over ,bowl pitched well outside offstump and turn vicously in to middle stump.
5)AI only started slogging after 16th over but then they were batting at around 8rpo
6)AI couldnt finish well in the last 2 overs ,few blocked and hit straight to the boundaries fielders for singles

In order to keep the bat and pace bowl balance in the middle overs there are 3 solutions
1)Increase the chance of edge for settled batsmen but only against 134k+ deliveries and only if pitch has 55+ bounce
2)Allow reverse swing in death overs in t20
3)Nerf down the cutters with the new ball but boost them once the ball gets older i-e after 8 overs , it will bring seam pacers back in to the game (and its realistic too , its easier to bowl cutter once the ball is bit softer compare to the brand new cherry)

Allrounder18

Banned
Few bugs reported while AI was chasing 180+ score (pitch was 100 everything)
1)Couldnt find gaps against spin bowling
2)Was very good against new ball pace bowling
3)Was leaving the ball in the 18th over when it required 56 off 2 overs
4)Played 19th over maiden against gary kristen part time offspin (couldnt find gap at all)

AI was playing spin very well in the last match when pitch was in late 40s , dunno why it cant find any gap now , may be it is due to the pitch but then it can find gaps against pace bowling so not sure what happening. Or may be It is due to th 2nd innings and you have forgot to clear the AI bug when it bats in 2nd innings?

Allrounder18

Banned
Played one more game
1)Aus scored 173/3 in 20 overs pitch was in 70s and 80s , I think edges against new ball need to be increased by 5% and like 20% against 10 overs + bowl (but only against 134k+ deliveries)
2)Very difficult to get wkt in the middle overs unless Ai slogs and gets out which is rare (and good too) after this patch.
3)Ai plays yorker like any other deliveries , i think yorker should be hard to pull off infact seperate yorker attribute needs to be added in the game and its benifits (if you successfully bowled a yorker) should be good too.
4)AI playing spin good again which is a relief.

Allrounder18

Banned
Major bug in career mode reported
There is only one fielder in the ground and he is on the pitch as you can see in the pic below , when I set the field to auto or any other field ,it get set for one and then reset to this field (i-e only fielder) ,This also happens in exhibition mode when you select spin bowler but then when you set field for that spin bowler it doesnt get reset later.fieldbug.jpg

Allrounder18

Banned
Found some bug in career mode.(After playing 4 games)
left arm pace bowlers getting so many wkts due to edges While right armer gets less edges. I am talking about AI vs AI here. My team scores gets all out for 60s and 50s , they get out due to slog and edges (against left armers predominantly)
Other AI team scores fine (140-180) my AI team cant though they have good avg batting skills.

Last edited:

Allrounder18

Banned
AI while chasing 3 run in last over only managed 1 it had 4 wkts in hand , was hitting straight to the fielder tried to slog one but got caught there was clearly a single but it ran back after reaching half pitch.

Allrounder18

Banned
Left arm pacers are definitely getting extreme edges as well as exaggerated movement even on late 40s pitches compare to right arm pacers. If opposite AI team has 4 left arm pacers than my team cant score more than 60/70 but if there is no left arm pacer in opposition AI team my team can scores up to 180.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread