Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

kurtkz

Game Developer
New patch (v2.849):

- more umpire animations & cut-scenes
- fixed crash when using old umpire model (didn't have some of the new animations)
- fixed negative stats in career mode generation
- fixed bug where message popups would sometimes disappear immediately
- fixed model sliding issue (most noticeable with new umpire model's 4 animation)
- centered blob shadows properly

Allrounder18

Banned
can you include a "PACE" as an addition to the pitch attributes , it will determine at how much speed the ball will travel after hitting the surface , as we now that perth is known to be a pacy wkt. This attribute will only affect the timing window , that is on more pacy surfaces the ball will travel faster hence lesser timing window for batsmen.

Last edited:

Allrounder18

Banned
When 2/3 quick wkts fell , AI reverts to blocking irrespective of the match situation whether it is last over or whether they are chasing , i think in last 3 overs AI should be hard coded to go all gun blazing if it has atleast 2 or 3 wkts in hand this will remove chasing and low scoring in last 3 overs problem.

Allrounder18

Banned
statbugs1.jpg
OD Stats although not negative but are still bugged with all the bowlers having 2500+ wkts

I think you should incorporate cycle through records option in next patch so as to test whether all stats (t20 , od and FC) are OK as it was really annoying when I spent lot of time in t20 tournament only to realize that I cant continue the career because of the buggy OD stats.
Can you sort out the buggy stat to my save file I attached? also look at the FC stats may be they are buggy too.

Attachments

• save0.rar
    480.5 KB · Views: 0

Allrounder18

Banned
I think you should make few changes to career mode , it will take career mode to a whole new level.
1)During the initial players generation the game should generate players skill based on their age i-e players with age b/w 18-21 should have avg skill b/w 50-55 (your career player will fall in this category) ,players with age b/w 22-25 should have skills b/w 56-62 and players b/w 26-29 of age then their skills should be b/w 63-70.
2)Players after reaching the age of 21 should see a slow down slab on their development i-e after each passing season players development should be slow down a bit until players reaching 29 after that age players shouldnt develop at all.
3)Game should generate players b/w 18-21 age in subsequent seasons after the inital players generation.

Last edited:

Allrounder18

Banned
The field keep swaping after every bowl when my bowler (right armer) bowl to a left hand batsmen while the non striker is a right hand batsmen.

Edit: It also happens when both batsmen are left handed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread