Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Meet's Comments Touching
Tonight reports are flooding in with support for MattW's stand against the Bandits logo, however word from competition legend Meet has Matt on the edge of quitting the Bandits team seeking better opportunities elsewhere.

attachment.php

In a statement made just recently,

It is tough to need to turn your back on a team that has offered me so much - like writing my name in a forum post to select me - or offering to trade me away for a better player - it's this dedication from Bandits owner Kshitiz that makes this a difficult decision to make.

But words like "Mate i think you not know what you doing" just hit right to the heart of just why I get up each day and train for 2 minutes for my PCCL career, it is why I'm in this competition, and it is why I'm just compelled to stand up for what I believe in.

I'm willing to have a talk with any team that shares my same passion for simulated cricket, who put in the dedication to making a slightly shiny logo - like the Melbourne Bitters one that drew me in to the game all those years back - before I left them for the much better Donkeys.

Attachments

• 9d6sfwwh.jpg
    9d6sfwwh.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 87

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
MattW Welcome at the Wanderers
funny-cricket-pictures-4.jpg

Ollie Holden takes a stunning catch for his latest campaing 'Rais Awareness for Cancer'

OH has come out moments after MattW's press conference and has stated in no beating around the bush, ' we would love to have MattW as a Wanderers player. This announcement comes after Matt had spoke of his dismay at the Bandit's logo.

OH believes that at his Wanderers they have the best graphics maker in the world in Send2Yaari, 'he never stops churning out quality work be it churning out sigs for poor peasants or headers in the some ungainly spam sections. The man takes pride in every single piece of work he does, and you can almost smell the love that S2Y puts into each piece.

OH and his team had just touched down in Australia after a few teething problems up in the air, little said about the 'Airplance Scandal' the better said the skipper. We had some fun and took it too far, I never imagined it would be that good ;)

'Here at the Wanderers we are always looking to sign up some great talent and in Matt, there is an exceptional player, almost how I imagined the late great W.G Grace would play, with sheer class and exellence.​

Last edited:

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Seriously meet, you have rubbish banter. Just because I said I would like him to come, doesn't mean he is immediately on the team. :facepalm

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
No he said, he wouldn't mind talking to any club and was touched by your comments. You don't just join a club, you have to do contracts and other admin first.

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
Nice to see a sportsperson having some principles, nobody should have to play under those conditions!

The Wizards would welcome you, would be a bit of a Manchester Monkeys reunion!

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Meet's Comments Disgraceful
In a press conference held recently, MattW has announced that presumptions by Wanderers player Meet has left him unwilling to deal with the side, not wanting to get caught up in a team that doesn't take a considered approach towards negotiations. While he believes Ollie_H's comments were genuine, Meet's wisdom has quickly turned to a disgusting presumptive mood.

attachment.php
The press conference was held in the exact same room with everything exactly the same as the previous one due to a photographer's strike

Making this worse was Meet's weak backdown on his comments, with MattW saying it isn't befitting the mindset a player needs in order to be out there week to week with good performances.

Meet's post shows quite clearly that the entire team lacks the motivation and character neccessary for PCCL successfullnessnessing

MattW is more perceptive to the Spin Wizards offer, from a team that has flown largely under the radar, though it could just be like that time someone tried to make a PCCL team just by starting up a new team thread and hoping no one would notice.

However he also opened the door to negotiations with the Bandits, saying that
At least the ugly logo and equally ugly kit means that none of the side have attempted to make those annoying shirt number avatars, which make it very confusing to figure out who is posting - when will people get it that you need a unique avatar so people can associate your posts with it!

Attachments

• 9d6sfwwh.jpg
    9d6sfwwh.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 35

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
why have I signed up a tool? There are only 6 teams!

Users who are viewing this thread