dbc17 hacks: fearsome tweak v1.51

normal10

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
maybe that could be possible with in-game slider? I think i will add it, however i need to be sure that it cant
be used online (would be cheating). If anyone wants help me to test the multiplayer, leave me a pm thanks

In game slider is not working properly, tried to tweak it with fastbowlers pace also, no but i am not asking for multiplayer , just like last version where you could use it in career player mode.

When do you think you will release the next version?

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
version 0.03
-there is an option to delay the game for 3 hours
-improved loading time

I created this trying to modify the weather in game (still trying).
Maybe this version can be used to see how the game manages the D/L rule.

In game slider is not working properly, tried to tweak it with fastbowlers pace also, no but i am not asking for multiplayer , just like last version where you could use it in career player mode.

When do you think you will release the next version?

will try to add the strength slider in the next

D

Dutch

version 0.03
-there is an option to delay the game for 3 hours
-improved loading time

I created this trying to modify the weather in game (still trying).
Maybe this version can be used to see how the game manages the D/L rule.

will try to add the strength slider in the next
Great stuff Franco: going to give it a try!

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
Great stuff Franco: going to give it a try!

i reuploaded the file to fix a thing (every break duration was 3 hours, now it should work correctly).
I'm doing a Test now, and i was able to reduce the second day of play to 32 overs. However after bowling
some balls in the third day the game crashed (i'm not sure it was caused by the hack). Hope to continue from
the autosave now.

normal10

Club Captain
Is there any way to add "Decrease batsman mistake chance", Maybe even lower than default settings?, Because lots shots of are Ideally timed but still goes to keeper or on to the stumps and PLEASE PLEASE add batsman strength to next one. Thank you!

D

Dutch

Is there any way to add "Decrease batsman mistake chance", Maybe even lower than default settings?, Because lots shots of are Ideally timed but still goes to keeper or on to the stumps and PLEASE PLEASE add batsman strength to next one. Thank you!
You just need to forget about ideal: turn it off, its fecked....

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
@francobaldo1 any news my little Italian Job? :p

i have converted the strength hack from the previous mod and it works well, i'll try to post it tonight (it can help to boost a career i think...).
Then i'll try to convert the minigame where you can select a different shot for the batsmen, after that more "useful" stuff.

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
i have uploaded the new version with strength hack and it works, however there are some bugs using the old functions,
will try to fix soon.

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@francobaldo1 Is it possible for you to fix the powerplay in ODIs? The preset ODI seems to have the old style of batting side choosing Powerplays. I can't seem to find an option to edit the presets.

Users who are viewing this thread