dbc17 hacks: fearsome tweak v1.51

FollowOn

Club Captain
Is it possible for you to add some random magic deliveries (based on bowler skills i-e higher the skill higher chance of random magic delivery) which really harder for you and AI to play resulting in play n miss/edge or wicket , magic in a sense that the ball will swing/seam ferociously ,bounce higher than expected , drift or turn viciously creating all sorts of problem , also it will be great if you can split the 2 attributes seam and swing to 4 i-e inswing , outswing , offcutter and legcutter it will make the game whole lot more immersive as not every bowler can bowl that many types of deliveries.
And finally if you can disable the immersion breaker speedometer which shows unrealistic speed when increasing pace from the modifiers.

Last edited:

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I think it will be possible, for most of these problems. Not sure i will write the code, i am looking
for other people that wants to help with the code.
Dbc14 was already a good sandbox, i made some tests and for example you could make the ball
bounce twice and the umpire would give a no ball. Also he would give a no ball for an illegal
beamer, but would allow a legal fulltoss. If you made the ball bounce twice, the batsman would
still correctly wait for the ball and execute the shot. There is a huge amount of details in the game.

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
yes, still working on this, i think in the next 3 months the modding will improve a lot.
Not sure is a good idea to create a mod before Big Ant releases the next patch.

for now i think is better to follow the work of Wouldubeinta and the blobset creator.
What i tried in the last days was to improve the bat pad chances, and it's working, i'm
only having some small problem with the ball movement, hope i can solve it:

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
yes, i'd say there is a 10-20 % chance to get it on ps4, if a jailbreak is released for a firmware
that can run dbc17.
jailbreak lol. too many firmware updates and the game requires PSN access at some point, so don't think so :(

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
the grass can be customized it seems

grass1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread