3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Here it is, and where to find it.

grass.png

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
yes, still working on this, i think in the next 3 months the modding will improve a lot.
Not sure is a good idea to create a mod before Big Ant releases the next patch.

for now i think is better to follow the work of Wouldubeinta and the blobset creator.
What i tried in the last days was to improve the bat pad chances, and it's working, i'm
only having some small problem with the ball movement, hope i can solve it:

Hi franco. I'm playing only on PS4, but just to let you know I have had tons of edges to the pads similar to that. the problem is (as in your video) the pad physics are like a bag of wet sand, the ball hits them and dies. i think in order to get bat-pad chances the pad-physics needs altering to be more "bouncy".

it's something i've requested for patch 4 but i don't know if it will make it in or not.

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Hi franco. I'm playing only on PS4, but just to let you know I have had tons of edges to the pads similar to that. the problem is (as in your video) the pad physics are like a bag of wet sand, the ball hits them and dies. i think in order to get bat-pad chances the pad-physics needs altering to be more "bouncy".

it's something i've requested for patch 4 but i don't know if it will make it in or not.

i made a script that increases the bounce on the pad, however i need to fix a problem because the bounce doenst happen exactly on the pad but more in the
air. In real time it looks good, but on the replay is less good. I think it will be possible to fix it.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
i made a script that increases the bounce on the pad, however i need to fix a problem because the bounce doenst happen exactly on the pad but more in the
air. In real time it looks good, but on the replay is less good. I think it will be possible to fix it.

you're a genius... i've got to upgrade my PC!

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
bat pad minigame v0.01
This is a small custom hack for the game. It will increase the chances for a bat pad
dismissals. Expect some bugs for now though.

HOW TO USE:
Launch the game and open the hack program, then press START (i suggest not to do this
when a match is loading, because the game overwrites a lot of memory).

Then select the option to force the inside edges. I suggest to bowl a couple of balls
with this activated, then deactivate it and bowl again a couple of balls, so the
batsmen will return in a positive mental state. Otherwise they will probably miss
everything trying some desperate shots.

@blockerdave see if you can try it ^^

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
bat pad minigame v0.01
This is a small custom hack for the game. It will increase the chances for a bat pad
dismissals. Expect some bugs for now though.

HOW TO USE:
Launch the game and open the hack program, then press START (i suggest not to do this
when a match is loading, because the game overwrites a lot of memory).

Then select the option to force the inside edges. I suggest to bowl a couple of balls
with this activated, then deactivate it and bowl again a couple of balls, so the
batsmen will return in a positive mental state. Otherwise they will probably miss
everything trying some desperate shots.

@blockerdave see if you can try it ^^
Awesome I will see if I can but I'm having some pc issues at the moment. Sounds really exciting.

Users who are viewing this thread