dbc17 hacks: fearsome tweak v1.51

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Are you waiting for the new patch? and do you know how many are they planning to release, i understand it is very complicated to update program efter every update? What are you working on right now?

i'm updating the mod that should increase the bowled/lbw dismissals, i wanted to upload it today but i need to correct a thing, so probably tomorrow

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
new version v0.1

-it will increase the chance for lbw/bowled (if you need it, they already happen in the game). The wicket is a genuine wicket (it's not cheating).
-if you want you can also call the original function used to create wicket chances in the game, but this would be cheating.

USAGE:
run the game, when you are in the menu press START on the mod program to load it. Dont close it, leave it in the background.
Activate the button for "wicket chance" if you want to use that function.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
new version v0.1

-it will increase the chance for lbw/bowled (if you need it, they already happen in the game). The wicket is a genuine wicket (it's not cheating).
-if you want you can also call the original function used to create wicket chances in the game, but this would be cheating.

USAGE:
run the game, when you are in the menu press START on the mod program to load it. Dont close it, leave it in the background.
Thanks mate, your work is really appreciated here. I was wondering though, is there a way for you to decrease the chance of those smashes into the pad that cause bat pads?

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
Thanks mate, your work is really appreciated here. I was wondering though, is there a way for you to decrease the chance of those smashes into the pad that cause bat pads?

it's a thing i could ask Big Ant for help, right now i can "filter" some shots for the AI (if i dont want that it plays them). If the shot is "flagged" in some way it could
be simple (shots are flagged as "canbecaught", "wicketchance" etc.)

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Please have a look at Ankit`s theory on this franco , it might tie in with your option of flagging the shot .

He mentioned it in the Patch discussion thread.

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
new version v0.11 (download link in the first page of the thread)

-added option to disable catching minigame

USAGE:
Activate the button to "disable catching" if you want to use that function.

Last edited:

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Hey Franco i have an ideq regarding surprise delivery which swings or seams or bounce or spins evidently much more than normal delivery resulting in a wicket chance , the rarity or occurrence of that magic delivery can be a 3 factor combination that is bowlers skill , batsmen skill and pitch conditions. But heavy emphasis shall be on bowling skills.

Can you do it man it will make the game much more thrilling.

Mondy

Club Captain
The latest version is causing my game to crash. Not sure if others are having this problem.

Col. Hans Landa

Club Captain
The latest version is causing my game to crash. Not sure if others are having this problem.
The older versions were crashing for me after the BA's patch. The latest version works fine.
Try running it as an Administrator and 'load' the patch when you are in the game menu.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
So the hack is not automatic ? you have to press the button in order to activate the wicket chance?

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
@Mondy try to redownload the new version, if it doesnt work report what game mode are you using.

usage:
run the game, when you are in the menu press START on the hack program and it will load. The hack is
already active after the load (it will increase the chances for bowled/lbw),
you can also decide to activate the options "wicket chance" and "disable catching minigame" if you want.

Mondy

Club Captain
@Mondy try to redownload the new version, if it doesnt work report what game mode are you using.

usage:
run the game, when you are in the menu press START on the hack program and it will load. The hack is
already active after the load (it will increase the chances for bowled/lbw),
you can also decide to activate the options "wicket chance" and "disable catching minigame" if you want.

Thanks. I will.

Mondy

Club Captain
Still crashing. I ran it both as the administrator and not. I pressed start on the first menu, i.e. where it say Resume.

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
Still crashing. I ran it both as the administrator and not. I pressed start on the first menu, i.e. where it say Resume.

you're right, i found the mistake. You have to play with "disable minigame" activated or it will not work. Thanks for reporting it.

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
Hey Franco, would you be adding the camera hack sometime soon? I'm trying to do a video of a match and the depth of field is acting a bit different from the last game so I think your camera hack would solve the problem.

Users who are viewing this thread