dbc17 hacks: fearsome tweak v1.51

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Hi Franco....the dismissals have been brilliant....but Ai is folding.....what settings should I use the hack on??

View attachment 191860

edit:
dont activate "wicket chance", after you press Start the mod is already loaded (and will increase the chances for bowled/lbw without cheating).
Use that option only if you want to test it.

Last edited:
D

Dutch

edit:
dont activate "wicket chance", after you press Start the mod is already loaded (and will increase the chances for bowled/lbw without cheating).
Use that option only if you want to test it.
Ah...yes you did say that in the instructions as well.....I should learn to read...thanks my man!

jonah

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Franco, long shot this, but is there any chance you could swap a couple of camera settings so that when R2 (or RT) is pressed pre delivery, giving the batsman's eye view of the field settings, instead a bird's eye view of the field is shown ( like the camera angle you showed a few posts ago)?
I know I mentioned this in a previous post, and it may not be anywhere near possible, but if anyone can do it...

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
Franco, long shot this, but is there any chance you could swap a couple of camera settings so that when R2 (or RT) is pressed pre delivery, giving the batsman's eye view of the field settings, instead a bird's eye view of the field is shown ( like the camera angle you showed a few posts ago)?
I know I mentioned this in a previous post, and it may not be anywhere near possible, but if anyone can do it...

will try tomorrow, probably yes, unless i cant detect when the camera is changed.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Hey Franco , is it possible for you to increase the bowling speed by 2.5x so that when we set the pace slider it gives increased pace without breaking the speedometer?

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
If your are so busy can also release the magic bowl thingy only by taking bowlers skill in to account and not other factors like batting skills and conditions , if its help done quickly and not take much of your time.

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
version 0.15 (link in the first post)

-when you are fielding and batting you can use the custom camera pressing the right trigger on the controller.

However probably i will need to add an option to move the camera, is difficult to check all the field without moving it.

@jonah

Last edited:

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
When you are batting it will be great if pressing LT will show the birdseye view so as to determine field position without wasting time moving around like currently.

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
When you are batting it will be great if pressing LT will show the birdseye view so as to determine field position without wasting time moving around like currently.

you can do that with the last version, you can use it while fielding or batting

Rhone

International Cricketer
Were you able to fix the stats tracking bugs mate? I'm on Ps4 but just curious if its fixable.

Users who are viewing this thread