dbc17 hacks: fearsome tweak v1.51

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
PlanetCricket Award Winner

sphanlon

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
If a new version is not coming out soon, can you please clean up your current releases. I'm getting crashing on 1.23 now as well for some reason.

rishabh9627

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Hey Franco are you working on the smashing bat pad issue for the next update?
It would be great if that issue gets fixed.
Would make the game much more complete

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Used the tweak for the first time. Opened the game's main menu and started the tweak and after sometime it automatically closes the game after a bit..Not sure what I am doing wrong...

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Used the tweak for the first time. Opened the game's main menu and started the tweak and after sometime it automatically closes the game after a bit..Not sure what I am doing wrong...

Its a really clever mod - it detects your abilities and if you are crap it shuts the game down to prevent you wasting any more time*.....:p

*sorry cannot help!

D

Dutch

what??....cough......splutter.....

isn't it about time you posted some more bowling videos :p
Ha ha! Havent played the game for a while to be honest: been cycling around france...not the tour de france just on my own and my better half...

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

If you have already started the mod, clicking start for second time might close the game(crash).

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Its a really clever mod - it detects your abilities and if you are crap it shuts the game down to prevent you wasting any more time*.....:p

*sorry cannot help!
Ah ok, so its like a detector.. Sorry didnt know that..[DOUBLEPOST=1501515177][/DOUBLEPOST]
If you have already started the mod, clicking start for second time might close the game(crash).
Yeah that I read in this thread..Not sure what the issue is but have been getting some beautiful dismissals off late just playing the normal game...

sphanlon

School Cricketer
Sorry for the false alarm, 1.23 is stable after redownloading it. Don't know what the problem was it developed.

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
version 1.51

-added hotkey (Space button) for the custom camera.
-fixed crash problems

i tried to test as much as i could to be sure the problems with crashes didnt happen again.
Only issue remaining is that you cant reload the hack a second time (you have to restart the game), however this is not needed. Once the mod is loaded, you can use all the options.

Sorry for slow updates, if possible there will be a big update at the end of month (still not sure so cant give details).

D

Dutch

All together now....

"Glory glory Francobaldo
Glory glory Francobaldo
Glory glory Francobaldo
If I could I'd kiss your arse...."

Users who are viewing this thread