Glory glory Francobaldo
If I could I'd kiss your arse...."

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Sorry for slow updates, if possible there will be a big update at the end of month (still not sure so cant give details).

Yes, you should be sorry, how dare you treat your non paying customers like this. It's an absolute disgrace!!

Edit, but having said that:

"Glory glory Francobaldo
Glory glory Francobaldo
Glory glory Francobaldo
If I could I'd kiss your arse...."

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Hey Franco the v1.51 crashes randomly, havent been able to see a pattern in this.

Also, could you do something about the fielders going out of boundary to give a compulsory boundary and the close cam running [Career mode camera] which is stuck with the batsman..

Looking forward to the realistic bat pad you are trying..Always thankful..:cheers

bestfriendh

Club Captain
Wow looks like franco did some work for DB17 as well, I totally missed it. I am a PS4 user, so wanted to ask if it is worth getting the game for the PC for Franco's patch? Is there a description of changes he has put in, and plans to put in?

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Wow looks like franco did some work for DB17 as well, I totally missed it. I am a PS4 user, so wanted to ask if it is worth getting the game for the PC for Franco's patch? Is there a description of changes he has put in, and plans to put in?

the thing that i like more is the scenario editor, it allows to recreate a game situation (team and player scores, day and session, confidence/stamina etc). For example if you want
you can try to chase a total on a fourth day against spinners, with 3-4 wickets remaining. I like it a lot. Is not very practical but it works well (for example you will need often
to select the bowling side, place the field that you want, and then select the option "stop field changing" on the mod).

Currently i am working on some graphic mod.

B

Bigby Wolf

don't tell anyone I told you this but he's working on making the game in 3D........
Wow stunning news man! I was bored playing on that ugly 2D graphics.:p:p

Last edited by a moderator:

bestfriendh

Club Captain
the thing that i like more is the scenario editor, it allows to recreate a game situation (team and player scores, day and session, confidence/stamina etc). For example if you want
you can try to chase a total on a fourth day against spinners, with 3-4 wickets remaining. I like it a lot. Is not very practical but it works well (for example you will need often
to select the bowling side, place the field that you want, and then select the option "stop field changing" on the mod).

Currently i am working on some graphic mod.

@BigAntStudios please take note.

I bought DBC14 on PC (after owning it on PS3) and will probably end up buying DBC17 on PC (Again have it on PS4) already. This guy @francobaldo1 deserves huge credit for making an awesome game, better(I am a cricket video game tragic and remember the previous non-ba disasters)

passarapin

Associate Captain
AUS..
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

I hope this video embed works (never done it before).

I haven't played DBC in months and months, and only decided to give it a go after seeing so many people impressed with this hack.
Played a Test Match with England Vs Bangladesh and it was an absolute blast! the highlight for me was this peach bowled through the legs, spinning back to hit middle stump! honestly made me jump out of my chair..

The only thing though, when it was my turn to bat, all of the cameras' were a bit off? all i could see was the scenery. I didnt have any of the camera boxes ticked? Should i turn off the hack when i'm batting?
Sorry if they are basic questions, this is my first time using the hack.

THANKS FRANCO!

rishabh9627

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India

I hope this video embed works (never done it before).

I haven't played DBC in months and months, and only decided to give it a go after seeing so many people impressed with this hack.
Played a Test Match with England Vs Bangladesh and it was an absolute blast! the highlight for me was this peach bowled through the legs, spinning back to hit middle stump! honestly made me jump out of my chair..

The only thing though, when it was my turn to bat, all of the cameras' were a bit off? all i could see was the scenery. I didnt have any of the camera boxes ticked? Should i turn off the hack when i'm batting?
Sorry if they are basic questions, this is my first time using the hack.

THANKS FRANCO!
Rather than a peach it was more or less a weird dismissal.
Peach would have been if the batsman was defending the ball in his crease and then the ball went through the legs.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Rather than a peach it was more or less a weird dismissal.
Peach would have been if the batsman was defending the ball in his crease and then the ball went through the legs.
Yeah I thought of Warne style dismissal when he mentioned through the legs..

passarapin

Associate Captain
AUS..
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Haha well we must all remember this is still a video game designed for entertainment. Not real life.
So things Will never be exactly the same.
Also, I'm aware that Warne was able to bowl batsmen around the legs, but it would be very difficult to bowl in between the legs of a batsmen was defending in his crease as you say

Bubble officially burst haha

Users who are viewing this thread