Problem: Deleted career player

Bobthedog

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I just started up the game and found that my career player save file has gone missing. I haven't seen anyone have this problem in the other threads so has anyone had this problem as well? Also, Is there a way to fix this?

DylanP

School Cricketer
Well mine won't load up after the current patch, it was half way through a game as well.

Ishan Joshi

School Cricketer
I made a career player. He was doing a great progress. But suddenly I found him deleted....I don't know how.:eek: Anybody else having the same problem? Is there any way to get him back??!!:facepalm

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Are you on:

• Playstation
  • Xbox

Is your...

• Playstation
  • Xbox

...modified in any way?

Did you shut down your...

• Playstation
  • Xbox

...before the "save" icon had finished?

Odd error indeed, but I imagine a little more information is needed to get to the bottom of it.

FHK

School Cricketer
I have an Xbox and did restarted on the save icon

kulwinderbaidwa

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
same here..saved my career game yesterday and i had progressed to second year.but today am unable to find my player in the career option.but the career player save file is present on the hard drive as i checked it by going to storage device.i am on xbox 360..plz help:(

woosaah

Club Cricketer
I saved a career game, I just got my 100 and thought I would come back to it and see how much further I could get. I waited for it to go to the screen with the scoreboard and the disk thing in the bottom right hand corner to stop flashing then I Turned off my ps3. I come back and it didn't save so I had to play that game again. Guess what? first ball duck in the first innings, and a 3rd ball duck in the second.

I was livid. but I did get a hundred in the next game in a One Day game.

Potty01

School Cricketer
WTF?!

I just started up the game and found that my career player save file has gone missing. I haven't seen anyone have this problem in the other threads so has anyone had this problem as well? Also, Is there a way to fix this?

Same here... I've invested a LOT of time and effort into my career, I played earlier today, and signed in a few minutes ago... nothing. I know for a fact that I did not switch off the console while it was saving. So what now? Do I just write yet ANOTHER game-breaking glitch off and start my career from scratch?

And are you saying there is no backup save file?

Xbox 360

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
There is an issue fixed in patch#2 to do with Xbox's with multiple accounts logged in where the guest overwrites the main player.

Otherwise my suggestion would be to never turn a game off while it is running. Exit to the dashboard/XMB and then shut it down, it's the only safe way - we have no control whatsoever over the disk write and if there is caching going on then you can get into problems even after the disk icon is not flashing (we only make it flash when the disk write is submitted to the system, it's not linked to the drive directly.)

dharish

School Cricketer
There is an issue fixed in patch#2 to do with Xbox's with multiple accounts logged in where the guest overwrites the main player.

Otherwise my suggestion would be to never turn a game off while it is running. Exit to the dashboard/XMB and then shut it down, it's the only safe way - we have no control whatsoever over the disk write and if there is caching going on then you can get into problems even after the disk icon is not flashing (we only make it flash when the disk write is submitted to the system, it's not linked to the drive directly.)

I properly saved and the save icon flashed and finished. By the time, I could switch off, there was a power outage and the career player vanished!!!! :( I am gutted as I was about to be selected to the Indian team...... Damn!!

simonalex

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Was there a solution identified? I am still getting this error.

Shahid Shakoor

School Cricketer
Are you on:

• Playstation
  • Xbox

Is your...

• Playstation
  • Xbox

...modified in any way?

Did you shut down your...

• Playstation
  • Xbox

...before the "save" icon had finished?

Odd error indeed, but I imagine a little more information is needed to get to the bottom of it.
I have Same Problem Also...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread