Demo impressions thread (archived non-impressions)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHUCKY666_UK

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Didn't I say earlier that the demo will be 3 overs each of batting and bowling to be released today. I think I should get some kind of an award. The demo will finally be up for download later this evening. Around 8.30 me thinks from past experience. Mark my words. Again.

Satish555

Club Captain
and if someone sees the demo out on market place then please let us know cause i wont be checking it every time.

^^ lol even if it was out it will take time to dowload. if blic 07 demo was 688 MB on market place then this one should be more than that.

Last edited:
P

pcfan123

hahah well played then.

and the demo is 6 over Eng vs Aus 2nd Test at Lords.

gudduthemaster

International Cricketer
Last edited:

Sheheryar

School Cricketer
can anyone help me pls.... my membership is expired..... just a question can i be a gold member immediately, like the process very long and what is the min time i can take membership for.....

cheers,

D

Deleted member 11215

can anyone help me pls.... my membership is expired..... just a question can i be a gold member immediately, like the process very long and what is the min time i can take membership for.....

cheers,

1 month gold is about ?4

Blackpanther

School Cricketer

cheers,

The process is not long at all, once you have paid, you are upgraded to Gold instantly :) The shortest term of membership you can get is one month. For one month you have to pay approximately 4 GBP or 7 USD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread