Demo impressions thread (archived non-impressions)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Maybe it's not on ps store because xbox isn't showing it?

Sheheryar

School Cricketer
i am very bad in xbox live stuff.... i am trying to connect after so long and it says can connect select test connection to troubleshoot... when i am doing that its says IP Address failed.... i select region UK and i am in Dubai.... pls anyone can help me out on this....

Ricco_M

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What :eek:- no demo for PC users until next week?!?

What's the logic in that?!?:noway

Maybe they're worried of the PC version getting a demo tweaker that would result in a greater examination of the AI and expose more bugs etc before release - otherwise why not release all demo's at same time?? :mad:

srk121

International Coach

Maybe they're worried of the PC version getting a demo tweaker that would result in a greater examination of the AI and expose more bugs etc before release - otherwise why not release all demo's at same time?? :mad:
No demo for XBOX till yet though :(

Sureshot

Executive member

Or maybe the demo version isn't actually ready? A demo build is very different to a release build (which will have been their main priority). Or it could be an exclusivity package with MS, who knows. Either way, massive over reaction for waiting a whole week!

srk121

International Coach
i don't know why are codies or Ms delaying the demo further. We still do not have any news, i have been constantly checking on marketplace but nothing on there.

Ricco_M

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Or maybe the demo version isn't actually ready? A demo build is very different to a release build (which will have been their main priority). Or it could be an exclusivity package with MS, who knows. Either way, massive over reaction for waiting a whole week!

Pardon my ignorance..........and my lack of patience! :p

P

pcfan123

its not coming today lads. Just more incompetence from Codemasters and MS

Blackpanther

School Cricketer
i don't know why are codies or Ms delaying the demo further. We still do not have any news, i have been constantly checking on marketplace but nothing on there.

Me too.. :( The latest demo MS has released on the Marketplace for me is "FUEL". What about you? :)

rlfan82

Club Cricketer

rlfan82 added 5 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

Didn't I say earlier that the demo will be 3 overs each of batting and bowling to be released today. I think I should get some kind of an award. The demo will finally be up for download later this evening. Around 8.30 me thinks from past experience. Mark my words. Again.

Words marked and 8.30 been and gone. Your source is poor imo.

ballers101

Club Cricketer
what a nob is isnt it noob lol. What I don't understand is why the hell would they make the demo only down loadable if you have a gold membership that makes no sense whatsoever.

btw will it be available for silver members on July 30th or August 30th according to the first post its July but according to the Ashes playable demo post its August 30th. Which is it?

Last edited:
P

pcfan123

srk. When you play the demo, could you try to play rash shots and use the incorrect footwork to see how easily the AI will take your wicket. Cheers

srk121

International Coach
srk. When you play the demo, could you try to play rash shots and use the incorrect footwork to see how easily the AI will take your wicket. Cheers

I will try to play as i play BLIC07 (believe it or not i still play BLIC07 :D) I will go and try to smack around and test the AI to the full extent. But where is the damn demo..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread