Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
505 games has been a pain Ross, who new you would come against a virus like Ashes 2013 to make you change your mind over the last few months.

My question is if you have a release date planned then why wait to reveal it say the end of this month and not now, how much difference can it make now.

If the release is mid December then cool, as we can count the days down for some fun, god it's bigger than xmas for most of us, well maybe not Martyn.:lol:eek::clap

Last edited:
D

Dutch

am i interpreting that correctly that you believe the game is so bad their reputation will be harmed more by releasing it than by not releasing it? (presumably they would hang trickstar out to dry, as in - we could not release the rubbish they served up?)

The reason the game was cancelled in June by 505 was "because the game was not fit to carry the Ashes name". Says enough.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
am i interpreting that correctly that you believe the game is so bad their reputation will be harmed more by releasing it than by not releasing it? (presumably they would hang trickstar out to dry, as in - we could not release the rubbish they served up?)

The reason the game was cancelled in June by 505 was "because the game was not fit to carry the Ashes name". Says enough.

True & True.

It is so rare that a publisher would throw a developer under the bus like that - they must hate them - especially when you consider they still needed them to finish the game when they made the statement.

On one hand we had representatives here saying the game was awesome and then you had a publisher saying exactly the opposite, indeed that the game was not fit for a disk.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Do you fear 505 games releasing still even if the game is still half baked Ross, as they need to get back some money. What is better for you, cancelled or nothing. You must want all this to end right Ross.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
By the way, as you have licensed the SCG, does that mean it can't be in the other game? As in if it releases it wouldn't even have all the venues?

graham

Club Captain
Brian Lara cricket 99 was released worldwide on
The 8th December and ended number 1 in games chart?
So December release not so bad ..
6th December for me ..
13th to close to Christmas people will be shopping like crazy then .

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Brian Lara cricket 99 was released worldwide on
The 8th December and ended number 1 in games chart?
So December release not so bad ..
6th December for me ..
13th to close to Christmas people will be shopping like crazy then .

Is there a thanksgiving sort of concept in UK or Aus? In North America true xmas/holiday shopping kicks off around thanksgiving time (last weekend in Nov) and most folks try to cross off most of their shopping list around that time.

sjdigitall

Club Captain
505 games has been a pain Ross, who new you would come against a virus like Ashes 2013 to make you change your mind over the last few months.

My question is if you have a release date planned then why wait to reveal it say the end of this month and not now, how much difference can it make now.

If the release is mid December then cool, as we can count the days down for some fun, god it's bigger than xmas for most of us, well maybe not Martyn.:lol:eek::clap

Lol i remember asking this a month ago and got a flaming from people on here bout it.

sukh

Club Cricketer
Ross, were you able to work out releasing the game on XBOX in North America.

las_faiz

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Its really simple for the impatient. Think in your mind that the game releases on 31 Dec, 2013 and count the days

As we have seen from Oct last year, Big Ant and Ross have a specific plan and they are pretty good at executing the plan. We have been given constant doses of the game time to time with videos, screenshots, CA. I still remember when the Big Ant team were up till 2am to fill their promise and give us the BARS video. And then the dessert came with the play session which proves detractors that the game is real

As a fan of cricket gaming, if we can wait for TAOC beta for 6 years then we can at least wait for couple more months for the game to be in our hands

Last edited by a moderator:

Lee1981

International Coach
Personally don't see the game releasing till the end of December

To me best time to release is straight after 1st test, most profitable I reckon

However, no offence BA think the sales of the game will be poor anyway, nothing against your game, but with next gen consoles only weeks away and with quality titles out on them ready for Xmas, you don't really have a fighting chance

I'll buy it anyway, however with Gta5 on ps3, fifa 14, cod. Battlefield all on ps4 I'll have next to no time for this

Crossy333

County Cricketer
Are cod, battlefield 4 and GTA5 all cricket games? If not, you might be lost in this forum.

Seriously, it will come out before Christmas.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Are cod, battlefield 4 and GTA5 all cricket games? If not, you might be lost in this forum.

Seriously, it will come out before Christmas.

He has a point, if release is announced end of November then judging by the publishers track record it's usually 3 weeks when they released all their games after announcement. Don't think they'll just change that strategy up

Haynes123

Club Captain
I received an sms/text from BT games in South Africa saying Ashes is postponed until 2014 by the publisher, thus now you can release your game Ross!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread