Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

balkeet

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just wanted to know why the statement that game will release before october or in october has changed to game will release in 2013?

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Because Mike Fegan claimed of having all the features of this game plus much more. As per Ross this can mislead the more gullible segments of fans and therefore has made them think harder about their release timing.

Col. Hans Landa

Club Captain
I still doubt that this thread will stop trolls from spamming the other threads with release date questions :D

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I still doubt that this thread will stop trolls from spamming the other threads with release date questions :D

Makes it a lot easier for mods to delete or move to the relevant thread though...

Westindies

Club Captain
guys lets not buy AC 13 , lets ignore it, DBC will be released in another 30 days i believe :yes

----------

The only way ac13 can have all the DBC features is to steal the code from BAS , which means AC 13 is same as it was before...

OKP

Club Cricketer
guys lets not buy AC 13 , lets ignore it, DBC will be released in another 30 days i believe :yes

----------

The only way ac13 can have all the DBC features is to steal the code from BAS , which means AC 13 is same as it was before...

Don't think anyone planned on buying that game after all that's happened.

BRAB

International Coach
I find it funny that other threads get derailed by comments about the release date, and the release date thread is getting derailed by Mike Fegan talks! :lol

Orangzeb

Banned

----------

I will buy BOTH !! along with Amnesia 2 , Battlefield 4, GTA V, Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag and Plants vs Zombies 2 It's about time.

back on thread : Ross regarding release of the game what are your expectations regarding sales ? Which country do think will sell most copies ? India / Austrailia or England ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread