Status
Not open for further replies.

dart-h-vader

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I won;t be the only one who does my friend but at least I have justification of some sort...

There is no bloody justification for piracy and in your case it is worse than piracy... If you so much want to get a present to your son, get a job, earn and then present him with a toffee and he would be happy.

I am a developer and I know the pains/layoffs/shutdowns due to piracy. If you can't get a job, work as a freelancer.

Santa is a well known pirate.

I honestly don't care if people are open and honest about pirating - because I'm sure that a huge portion of our member base will pirate it - because of all the factors about pricing in Asia that we've been over and over and over.

The proportion of the people who will pirate the game will always well outstretch those willing to admit it. Particularly pretty much to their face.

I'm sure even some of those attacking him for making that post will themselves pirate.

Perhaps a post-release 'show your receipts' thread would be very successful...

Thank you kind sir, I appreciate this a lot. I am a bit scared about posting after this response but nevertheless I trust the PC Community will be accepting of me :/

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I wont be, thief.

Col. Hans Landa

Club Captain
Brother you are suffering because you lost your job.. and you will be doing the same thing to many other people by buying the pirated copy of the game.

I wont be, thief.

Listen friend, I have not even pirated it yet who knows if DB14 is not released soon I may get a job and sure as hell I will buy the game in fact ill buy multiple copies of the game and give to all my nephews as a sign of celebration!

hassanyasin1

Club Cricketer
Excuse me friend, I dont mean to be rude but I dont need parenting advice from you. I spend plenty of time with my son, educating him, playing sport with him but really he feels left out at school without what all the other kids have.. video games so i thought DB14 might be a good first game since he loves cricket!

Wow .. you clearly do need parenting skills. YOu should teach your child the worth of money, and respect for others work so he acctually understands if you cannot get him the game!!

But ofcourse you don't need parenting skills, because you'd rather steal and please your son so one day he follows in your example!! brilliant parenting skills mate :)

saif258

Club Captain
I think your a troll.if not then you should stop writing or you will get this response(obviously).ne wayz for your good and for the THREAD end of this topic.

TO ALL THOSE ATTACKING ME:

I have not even pirated it yet and if DB14 is not released soon (highly likely) I may get a job and sure as hell I will buy the game in fact ill buy multiple copies of the game and give to all my nephews as a sign of celebration!

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Your stated intention is bad enough. You're saying that if for whatever reason you can't afford the game come release you'll steal it. What else do you apply that principle to? Flat screen televisions? Cars?

hassanyasin1

Club Cricketer
TO ALL THOSE ATTACKING ME:

I have not even pirated it yet and if DB14 is not released soon (highly likely) I may get a job and sure as hell I will buy the game in fact ill buy multiple copies of the game and give to all my nephews as a sign of celebration!

Oh another brilliant Parenting skill.. mate you don't need materialism to make people happy .. your logic is beyond me ? :/

Oh another brilliant Parenting skill.. mate you don't need materialism to make people happy .. your logic is beyond me ? :/

HA! Im sure youve looked to materialism time and timeagain to make yourself or others happy..

----------

This is ridiculous< can you people just leave me alone please?!

vaibhavtewatia

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
I'd definitely want him to get a job. I mean seriously, the guy has lost his job and we all are over him because he'll buy a pirated version of a game to gift it to his son, pathetic job guys :facepalm There is a life beyond this game he has to live.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey Ross, due to financial circumstances I can't buy a plane ticket, so I'm just going to steal your wallet and buy myself a flight... hope that's cool. I'm sure you'll understand I need a plane flight more than you need to feed your family.

Cheers!

Also, in case I do magically get money via something and buy the flight myself, we're totally cool, right? #Buddies4Life

dart-h-vader

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Okay, I should not have responded in the first place. But hearing about piracy this way made me a bit frustrated :( I am not repenting what I posted but being from India, I should not comment on piracy; the general notion among the westerners is that all indians pirate :(

Anyway, back to topic, waiting anxiously for the release date :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread