Don Bradman Cricket 14 Pre-order links

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I have figured it out. I will probably end up paying 7k (Pak Rupees) for this. This devaluation is a bitch.

ramiz_fahad

Club Cricketer
I really want to buy original dvd.but if 88 dollar price is true its mean it's near 10k in pakistan..:( out of limits.

kasabian21

International Coach
What price are my fellow brits willing to pay? (not that it's our choice!). I'd happily pay ?50-?60 to be honest, but reckon it'll be ?39.99 - ?44.99.

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What price are my fellow brits willing to pay? (not that it's our choice!). I'd happily pay ?50-?60 to be honest, but reckon it'll be ?39.99 - ?44.99.

For consoles; it'll be ?50 in stores on release most likely; but there'll probably be pre-order discounts. I'm not 100% sure on the costs of PC games currently (I only use the PC for Cricket Coach, interesting indie games like Papers Please, and my love of overly-detailed strategy games); but around ?30-?40 for PC seems right...

I really want to buy original dvd.but if 88 dollar price is true its mean it's near 10k in pakistan..:( out of limits.

Already a thread for this!

Last edited:

louis

School Cricketer
I pre-ordered GTA V a few days back on Amazon for ps3, for ?34.99, I know Ross has explained why the game is (or seems) expensive, but surely it won't be ?15 more than GTA, then again, I'm just guessing, also, FIFA 14 on Amazon is ?35, so my guess would be between ?30-40, I could be very wrong, but I'd be willing to pay whatever (obviously a reasonable price) for the game.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
yeah, i am budgeting in the region of ?35-45, but prepared to go a touch higher.

obviously if ross is reading this, i am open to pay more to get my hands on a copy this week ;)

Bluehaze

Club Captain
PC Games should range in the ?25-35 mark, depending on who the retailers are. I know for a fact PS4 games from Game.co.uk are retailing at ?55, yet the same game on Amazon UK are retailing at ?42-45.

PC Games - ?25-35
360/PS3 - ?35-45
PS4/XB1 - ?45-55

That should be the rough pricing guide for those games.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
i am open to pay more to get my hands on a copy this week ;)

The only form of currency Ross deals in is the eternal currency

...of YOUR SOUL*

*Of which I parted ways with, bestowed to Matt a long time ago and now roam haunt the PlanetCricket forum with a personalized user-title.

Dannyburke

Club Captain
Not sure on the facepalm but the point is there.

I think usually the "elite" games go at 60 from release in the US and then work down from there. We are talking COD, FIFA, GTA and Madden etc

If its $60, ill pay it but, I think to entice a market in the US might be a struggle at that starting price.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Not sure on the facepalm but the point is there.

I think usually the "elite" games go at 60 from release in the US and then work down from there. We are talking COD, FIFA, GTA and Madden etc

If its $60, ill pay it but, I think to entice a market in the US might be a struggle at that starting price.

IIRC all new current gen console games go for USD 60, not just the big titles. Prices may come down later but the release day prices are around 60 bucks.

Given the fact cricket is a niche gaming market and we are seeing a big step up from earlier cricket games (career mode, graphics, hopefully gameplay etc.), USD 60 would be a fair price for the game IMO.

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
Cricket_online is right. I havent seen/remember any recent ps3 game getting sold for less than 60 at the release.

Users who are viewing this thread