Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
...and NOW this thread gets interesting....

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Any idea what the special edition box will have that the normal one won't? And how we get it?

dhump

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
My question will be can we buy directly from big ants or the distributor online and will they ship it to Germany ? and some how ship it in a manner that I can get my copy on the release date :D.

Would be cool if Ross can answer this.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Why is this game not on pre-order in the uk? Especially at GAME store online there's no pre-order for it. Shouldn't there be a pre-order if the game is supposedly a month out...?

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
We have no information that the game is a month out. Only speculation. You'll see all the "pre-orders" are placeholder spaces for assumed dates.

Bluehaze

Club Captain
Keeping in mind that last UK deliveries will be around 17th (2nd class), 20th (1st class) and 23rd (special delivery) there is not that much time ahead. Not seen anything in game uk shops either.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Keeping in mind that last UK deliveries will be around 17th (2nd class), 20th (1st class) and 23rd (special delivery) there is not that much time ahead. Not seen anything in game uk shops either.

We've also got Cyber/Mega Monday, first monday of Dec. that's what, 3 weeks away. If people can't be buying/pre-ordering that day, that's a huge hole in their 2nd biggest market.

Bluehaze

Club Captain
We've also got Cyber/Mega Monday, first monday of Dec. that's what, 3 weeks away. If people can't be buying/pre-ordering that day, that's a huge hole in their 2nd biggest market.

Only 5 weeks to go then. Pretty tight timing when you consider the next gen consoles are being released in late november.

Bluehaze

Club Captain
Something I noticed while checking amazon's website for DBC 14. They have listed ashes cricket 13 to release on PC on November 29th, according to the website. Perhaps the December 12th date for DBC 14, that seems to have cropped up on the forum, seems viable in the long run.

Last edited:

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
They have listed ashes cricket 13 to release on PC on November 29th, according to the website.

That's a placeholder date. I seriously don't think it will make November now.

Bluehaze

Club Captain
That's a placeholder date. I seriously don't think it will make November now.

Neither do I. Just makes for interesting reading because the ps3 and Xbox 360 versions do not have a date. More surprised by the price...?14.99, crickey that's cheap!

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Cheap you say? More you sell more you lose...

Bluehaze

Club Captain
Well, it seems to have dropped price from its original pre order way back in June.

Anyway, I've already decided I want DBC 14. It's just a case of waiting for it to appear via online shops so that I can buy it :)

Users who are viewing this thread