Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

Fryzigg

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Did not know this was an option although a little disappointed with the results, which is no biggie.
DBC 14
70zh1L1.jpg

DBC17
1e1bec2fe4.png

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Is it possible to download my teams from DBC 14? I am sure that Ross confirmed this before the release of 17 that the academy would go back from 14 to 17 but when I search my teams nothing comes up but they're uploaded to the academy on 14

You need to do it player by player. It's pretty long Winded unfortunately but possible[DOUBLEPOST=1484865538][/DOUBLEPOST]
Will they come up as my players since I've uploaded them as my teams allowing me to just search my own name?

Yes.

maddawg1136

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
IMG_0068.JPG
IMG_0069.JPG

Hi @MattW, I have previously mentioned the issue about adboards not appearing in the correct place when transferring from the stadium creator to in game. This has happened to me with ever Stadium, I haven't come across one which shows up the same in game to what it doesn't in the creator yet.

Here's one example of the issue at my created Eden Park. The ASB stand at the ground has the ASB sponsors board in real life so I decided to recreate it to show this. The first pic is from the stadium creator and how it should appear in game (as it does in real life). Unfortunately in game this is changed to the Powerade adboard which is another adboard from the stadium's list of 16 logos. As you can see the same has also happened on the stand beside it where Panasonic and Eden Park should show, instead in game NZ Post and Mitre 10 show up.

I hope you can resolve this issue as I love this new tool when making grounds and can't wait to play with increased realism due the adboards showing up where the do in real life. If you'd like to see more examples of this just let me know.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Hi @MattW, I have previously mentioned the issue about adboards not appearing in the correct place when transferring from the stadium creator to in game. This has happened to me with ever Stadium, I haven't come across one which shows up the same in game to what it doesn't in the creator yet.
That first photo has PS4 controls on it - I'm more after any cases where people on PC are experiencing the issue.

maddawg1136

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
That first photo has PS4 controls on it - I'm more after any cases where people on PC are experiencing the issue.
Yeah mate I am on PS4 I actually didn't know I was posting in the pc forum the other day until shortly after, I wasn't sure if the issue had been looked into at all (even though I felt like I had been annoyingly nagging on about it a bit). Glad to get a reply now though and I guess that means it's being worked on for a further patch on console and should be fixed on pc now?

Scott Clague

Club Cricketer
Big ant have said on twitter that (the mythical) patch 3 for consoles has been submitted and are waiting until it goes live. Anyone have any idea how long this process takes?

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Scott , I would say Two weeks to be very optimistic , more like 3 to 4 realisticly . What we dont know is when it got submitted .

@maddawg1136 , @MattW , What I picked up on the PS4 , was the Cycle list that you had to Pick the starting board , and then the ending board , allways ended up displaying the Board(Logo) above it in the list . So I used that knowledge to make my logo`s display how they should display.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Scott , I would say Two weeks to be very optimistic , more like 3 to 4 realisticly . What we dont know is when it got submitted .

@maddawg1136 , @MattW , What I picked up on the PS4 , was the Cycle list that you had to Pick the starting board , and then the ending board , allways ended up displaying the Board(Logo) above it in the list . So I used that knowledge to make my logo`s display how they should display.
Patch 2 took a week and a half ;)

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
Just hit my first DBC 17 six - and it was a 108m whopper, haha! Probably got a bit lucky though as I really haven't got my timing nailed down yet on the new game. The feedback doesn't seem as useful as I anticipated.

Users who are viewing this thread