MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Those RLL3 changes essentially brought the game in line with what was possible in DBC14.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Exactly how I felt, did you try think of a way to sneak in a joke about it aswell?

I'll wait for the right moment, Matt wouldn't ban me anyway, mostly because MattW is my alternate account and I'd miss me too much.

SaintSkeeta

School Cricketer
Judging by this comment from Ross, there could be the inclusion of female players in the game.

"Interesting question then, one that is being argued in the office here - should women be able to play against men in the next game in the field?"

Chief

Panel of Selectors
Judging by this comment from Ross, there could be the inclusion of female players in the game.

"Interesting question then, one that is being argued in the office here - should women be able to play against men in the next game in the field?"

Ugh. Every time this comes up it just ends up being a sexist mess. Can we all try to stay off the banter bus this time and give it serious consideration maybe? :-)

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Ugh. Every time this comes up it just ends up being a sexist mess. Can we all try to stay off the banter bus this time and give it serious consideration maybe? :-)
I welcome the idea of inclusion of women's cricket into the game..A new perspective to the game of cricket, different strategies..If they are going to get this into the game they need to make it like a women's cricket in terms of the speed, the slight shot variations and boundary size..Career will also feel different..

grkrama

National Board President
would getting license for women's team be easier if so it would do best for BA to grab them and lock them in academy!

Academy creation for woman players should still be available for players to create their players and stuff!

apart from that would be cool to have tours and competition mode to include them!

For ex have ashes tour include both men and women tournament! So like how aus women team won ashes even when men team lost in 2013 etc

would be fun to go through the whole set!

more than men vs women matches or mixed i would like to be able to design whole set tours and competitions like these!

SaintSkeeta

School Cricketer
As the proud owner of a crisp new daughter, I wholeheartedly endorse the inclusion of women's cricket.
Me too!
Born on Jan 4th...
But she'll be an Australian Rules Footballer... Not a cricketer. Hahaha.[DOUBLEPOST=1452456590][/DOUBLEPOST]For DBC16 - Possibility of a stadium creator... As assumed by this comment from Ross.
"2016, the year Cricket Gaming makes a giant leap forward", Here we go

Forum member: 'Wonder if DBC 16 will include a Stadium Creator'
Ross: 'Is our office bugged?...'

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ross giving the cold shoulder to PC.org makes puppies cry.

stannie65

School Cricketer
So, Big Ant finally replied to my tweet about a release date... @bobbyohara @Stannie655 @130i_LE Last quarter of the year, an Academy and playable parts of the game will be released prior.

At least 8 months of build up and anticipation.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
That tweet and context:

stannie65

School Cricketer
Have I missed something? Why no feature/build up on Planet Cricket? Has there been a fall out?

Users who are viewing this thread