MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
People are just mistaking Ross (the owner of @BigAntStudios) not posting to the extent that he did in the lead up to DBC14 coming out as being a sign of something. The level of interactivity last time is the exception rather than the norm.

People are also reading too much into him using the Big Ant forums and social media more - remember though, there's other games Big Ant make, so he's on there to hear about RLL and the upcoming Lacrosse game among other things - so it's only natural that right now that's the more active channel from his perspective.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
That tweet and context:
But it was really nice memories...

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Any suggestion that I've turned my back on PC has no merit, I have two guys on staff that are directly from this site, I ask @MattW on a daily basis if there's anything here that needs my attention and I often check in myself to see what's up (as I am doing today :) ).

There will never again be a road travelled like the last one, it was unique, a special time in Cricket video game history, all should be thankful that we got to travel it together, I know I am. If nothing else, be thankful that there won't ever again be a need to fear Bourke Street in early September.

Things will be rapidly ramping up soon and there is no doubt that @MattW will be putting the acid on me to make sure things are posted and hosted here on PC. Like the last, the next road will no doubt be great too, I'm certainly looking forward to traveling along it with you all.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Any suggestion that I've turned my back on PC has no merit,

...are you suggesting allusions made by prominent members to the aforementioned are incorrect, sir? *glove slap* ...Duel challenged! Ready the pants...

Last edited:

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
"Cricket: Next - Biggs' Revenge"

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
And photo of you holding a bat below the title ..Below the pic an up arrow with the wordings "This guy gets it" [cant leave this line ,can we?]

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
We're in negotiations over licensing of my image, that comes with a large price tag. I imagine they'll go with the cheaper option of just having Matt naked, draped in the New Zealand flag* holding a pink ball.

*also my idea

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
....as long as you found a pink ball.

D

Deleted member 149013

:lol.Matt you old hound dog, Rolling Stone style cover. (Cricket meets rock n roll)

Will be making the jump to PS4 next month after seeing Far Cry Primal advertised.
Finally saw a game that I wanted to play.
Is there a stadium creator for the sequel? I used to spend ages on Sketch Up designing stadiums.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
...so we're cool to talk about the release date again then?

{BANNED}

Users who are viewing this thread