asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
And I am sure all the winners will be paid

My vCash transaction history only shows 1 entry of a winning being dispatched. I understand that the history only spans 90 days, but I don't think I started playing FC before that.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
My vCash transaction history only shows 1 entry of a winning being dispatched. I understand that the history only spans 90 days, but I don't think I started playing FC before that.

Well. I just searched for some things and found this.

http://www.planetcricket.org/fantasy-cricket/match.php?id=131 And I am guessing it's maybe because of this.

Also, you can verify it yourself.

1. Just go to FC main page.
2. On the right side click, 'Your fantasy cricket matches'. It shows all your completed games.
3. Just press 'control + f' and type "finished 1st". you will get list of games you have finished first and you can verify it yourself.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
No offense meant, but why do you guys run into so many problems? Just wondering.
I don't know, to be honest. I've never seen anyone entering 20 teams at once ever before.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
I don't know, to be honest. I've never seen anyone entering 20 teams at once ever before.
Also the last few series there has always nearly been a "DON'T SIGN UP " I have never seen that when Tarzan used to do it.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Also the last few series there has always nearly been a "DON'T SIGN UP " I have never seen that when Tarzan used to do it.
See, every human makes some all the other mistakes after all we are humans not God and it is not a piece of cake to manage their FCS and score them. And again like the IPL in the heck of a work just enjoy it and don't complain. Well, no offence to you though.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India

That issue was not identified even by mattw. He is busy with other things. And that mistake might not even be from our side as we still don't know how we came up with that error. CK and I and another FC member tried creating that game and all three of us encountered that problem. We have made some temporary solution to clean that mess up.

And the current issue with 20 sign ups, what can we do if someone manages to get 20 sign ups ? How is that our mistake ? Agreed it didn't come up with Tarzan, but we are not being careless if that's what you are implying. :)

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
When we create a new player, we have to enter his Yahoo ID. Sometimes there's a problem with that. The Eng-WI game kept crashing because Jason Mohammed's ID had something wrong. Even after it was corrected, it still kept crashing. Then, when I created the WI-Pak game, I had to remove him to make it work.
The only game that was ruined simply because of a mistake from our side was the Chappel-Hadlee series, because I kept entering the wrong deadline for subs, due to the massive time difference.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
And the current issue with 20 sign ups, what can we do if someone manages to get 20 sign ups ? How is that our mistake ? Agreed it didn't come up with Tarzan, but we are not being careless if that's what you are implying.

I never said you are careless and that was not the meaning by this post. I was only asking why so many problems have been occurring. Just making some enquiries into why this has been happening.

I never knew it was this hard to do this. So I apoligize if I have insulted you or CK.

I guess you will get better the more you run this fantasy league. You guys have done a pretty good job so far in my opinion. Keep of the good work :)[DOUBLEPOST=1491073026][/DOUBLEPOST]
See, every human makes some all the other mistakes after all we are humans not God and it is not a piece of cake to manage their FCS and score them. And again like the IPL in the heck of a work just enjoy it and don't complain. Well, no offence to you though.
You are reinstating the obvious and I get that. I have surprised by the fact that the last few series have has some issues that I asked zwarrior and CK about.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
I never said you are careless and that was not the meaning by this post. I was only asking why so many problems have been occurring. Just making some enquiries into why this has been happening.

I never knew it was this hard to do this. So I apoligize if I have insulted you or CK.

I guess you will get better the more you run this fantasy league. You guys have done a pretty good job so far in my opinion. Keep of the good work :)

You have every right to ask about it man. No need to apologize. :)

Users who are viewing this thread