Tutorial: Fast bowling tips

garryjo82

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
I am trying to rotate left stick 2-3 times but nothing happens, would please anyone tell me whats wrong here.

Its getting really hard to bowl in this game

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
I am trying to rotate left stick 2-3 times but nothing happens, would please anyone tell me whats wrong here.

Its getting really hard to bowl in this game
For fast bowling you rotate LAS? Thats for spin mate..

D

Dutch

after purchasing it from...?
Considering all his posts we can probably guess where he got it from[DOUBLEPOST=1462830854][/DOUBLEPOST]
I thing every 2nd guy is like you on this forum, clueless about

bro just started playing 2 days ago :)

Thanks for information , i will look out for manual now, by the way would you please tell me , how can i close this thread ?
Wow been here two weeks and already showing you really own this place. Man you are so cool....where did you buy DBC from?

garryjo82

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Considering all his posts we can probably guess where he got it from[DOUBLEPOST=1462830854][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wow been here two weeks and already showing you really own this place. Man you are so cool....where did you buy DBC from?

Only buy steam version . hate piracy :)

by the way why you stretching this thread unnecessarily? :lol:lol:lol

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
i'd recommend verifying your ownership before asking for help, you might get a more satisfactory answer that way :)

garryjo82

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
i'd recommend verifying your ownership before asking for help, you might get a more satisfactory answer that way :)

Steam Community :: GJ

In dbc 2014 store page , you can find out a review dropped by me(usename- gj) . and i cant do it with my illegal copy :)

Around 15 steam games including (dbc and table top cricket )i am having in my steam library so far.

Any other way i can verify my ownership. better would be if we play both online :)[DOUBLEPOST=1462975728][/DOUBLEPOST]
after purchasing it from...?

Steam of course :)

my profile url

D

Dutch

In dbc 2014 store page , you can find out a review dropped by me(usename- gj) . and i cant it with my illegal copy :)

Around 15 steam games including (dbc and table top cricket )i am having in my steam library so far.

Any other way i can verify my ownership. better would be if we play both online :)[DOUBLEPOST=1462975728][/DOUBLEPOST]

Steam of course :)

my profile url

It means nowt. You verify ypur purchase by submiting the number found in the credits to MattW for confurmation. You have only confirmed what I already think of you...now again, where did you get DBC from?

Users who are viewing this thread