Game not working

abhishek aagarwal

School Cricketer
Hi Folks.... I have Cricket 2014, 2009 and 2007 on my system.... Till yesterday it was working fine however now i am not able to open and play games.... Initially i was getting an error message for optimum resolution (1366*768), but now when i click on game, black screen pops 3-4 times and then nothing comes up....

I updated to windows 10 last month and untill yesterday game was working on windows 10 also.

Please advise

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm sorry you have cricket 2007 on your modern windows OS.

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I'm sorry you have cricket 2007 on your modern windows OS.

Im sorry he classified Cricket 2014 with Cricket 2009 and Cricket 2007...

Was there even a cricket 09 on PC?

Chief

Panel of Selectors
Im sorry he classified Cricket 2014 with Cricket 2009 and Cricket 2007...

Was there even a cricket 09 on PC?

He may mean Ashes Cricket 09, which was. There was no other on PC.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Doesn't the new WindowsOS claim that they can block pirated games from working now?

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
Please verify that you own the game through the instructions given in one of the sticky threads before asking questions like this, thanks :)

Doesn't the new WindowsOS claim that they can block pirated games from working now?

I think they are talking about newer games: the sort of thing that you'll buy through the Windows store or Steam. I don't think that they'll manage to do it for older games like Cricket 07 - which to be frank isn't exactly top on Microsofts list of priorities. There are also some where its probably impossible to do it - people pirate the GOG installers because their thing is "DRM Free Games!" and although they get a lot of people like me who buy a bunch from them because they like to be able to carry around a bunch of installers on a hard drive which is handy if you have an irregular internet connection (I actually did this when I had my exchange month in Lithuania because I assumed that we'd have no or shitty internet, yet the place we were staying in had faster internet than I had at home at the time) and they must have a solid business plan if they've lasted for as long as they have...

Users who are viewing this thread