inertSpark

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
How did u actually do bats cause i have got full game on pc and ps4

Easiest way is create a .SVG file with Adobe Illustrator or Inkscape that's about 16.5KB or less, then use the "import SVG" function in the DBC 17 logo editor on PC. Usually I do a logo for the front face, back (or 2 if needed), and edges. Then its a case of lining the logos up in the bat manager.

As an alternative (if you can get it to work), is import an image overlay into the logo editor, then trace shapes to make the logo. It's very picky what images it uses. Usually they have to be really big, because the overlay has a tendencey to scale them down or not show them at all.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Easiest way is create a .SVG file with Adobe Illustrator or Inkscape that's about 16.5KB or less, then use the "import SVG" function in the DBC 17 logo editor on PC. Usually I do a logo for the front face, back (or 2 if needed), and edges. Then its a case of lining the logos up in the bat manager.

As an alternative (if you can get it to work), is import an image overlay into the logo editor, then trace shapes to make the logo. It's very picky what images it uses. Usually they have to be really big, because the overlay has a tendencey to scale them down or not show them at all.
Do logos have to have many layers? or can it be done in a single layer? when do you choose to do a different layer?

inertSpark

Associate Captain
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Do logos have to have many layers? or can it be done in a single layer? when do you choose to do a different layer?

Honestly, we don't get a lot of choice in that regard. Layers must be single colour, so if there's a lot of colours, then there will be a lot of layers, and the game will often split them into layers automatically.

Cloud Starkman

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Could one of you great logo creators please have a crack at this westpac logo for me would be greatly appreciated thanks
images (5).jpg

Users who are viewing this thread