Help with bats

Jay1997

School Cricketer
Hey guys, I'm new to DBC! And I've wanted to use the proper bats in career mode since i got the game! I've downloaded aswins bat pack, placed the textures folder in the DBC14 folder, but when i go to change the bat sponsor in game, the downloaded ones don't show up. I brought the game through steam so I have to go into the Steamapps folder to access DBC14, I wasn't sure if this might be the problem? Thought i should mention it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

ABHIII

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Path for bats
C: /User/MyDocuments/My Games/DonBradmanCricket14/Textures/characters/sponsors

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If you don't want to replace the bats that are used in-game (default) then you got to place those bats in the respective team ID folder whose player would use those bats. It will allow you to allocate bats to only that particular team whose player will use those bats.

Jay1997

School Cricketer
I brought the game through steam, I've placed the textures in my DBC14 folder, but how do i start a career with bats? Like i simply cannot select them. I've had a look in Don Bradman academy and can't find anything there?

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I brought the game through steam, I've placed the textures in my DBC14 folder, but how do i start a career with bats? Like i simply cannot select them. I've had a look in Don Bradman academy and can't find anything there?
Path of the textures you've placed? It should basically be - C:\Users\(your username)\Documents\My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 14\textures\characters\sponsors or C:\Users\(your username)\Documents\My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 14\textures\(team ID)\characters\sponsors

Users who are viewing this thread