How are you doing in your career?

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Since Don Bradman Cricket 14 had this thread I figured it was time that Don Bradman Cricket 17 had one! Post your experiences/videos/screenshots (e.g. anything to do with your career mode) of your career mode! I will try to keep a record in this post of certain records that people may have (e.g. longest six, highest score, best bowling figures etc.).

Anyway, here's my first experience of career mode!

Liam hughes

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Bit off topic, but what button did you press to bring up the stamina? You never mentioned it haha

D1sruption

Club Cricketer
Since Don Bradman Cricket 14 had this thread I figured it was time that Don Bradman Cricket 17 had one! Post your experiences/videos/screenshots (e.g. anything to do with your career mode) of your career mode! I will try to keep a record in this post of certain records that people may have (e.g. longest six, highest score, best bowling figures etc.).

Anyway, here's my first experience of career mode!

should add me on the PSN TheGriim78 maybe a online match one time not that i play online much!

mani761

Club Captain
is this step forward to new game?bullshit this happens in career my player is kevin and anderson making 95 runs and with two anderson.

Attachments

• 15542120_1305300256199474_2917782839371328999_n.jpg
    15542120_1305300256199474_2917782839371328999_n.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 619

Redpollard

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Playing on - Batting Hard - Bowling Hard.

Got the Captaincy of the Club I am playing with. Player is on 48 stats overall for now and 22 year old. Future looks bleak.?

20161217_095705.jpg

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
is this step forward to new game?bullshit this happens in career my player is kevin and anderson making 95 runs and with two anderson.
Posting in all threads is not going to help any cause. Have a habit of posting this in the appropriate thread and not all available 100 plus threads

Staresblank

Club Captain
I have a query on improving your physical attibutes, does anyone know how these work? Unless I'm being thick, this doesnt work in the same way as adding skill points to specific batting, bowling and fielding skills. I've also noticed that they do not increase when your player levels up.

Ive played over half a season and my allrounders cardio fitness is stuck on 22, meaning he's blowing out of his backside after 8 balls into his spelll.....

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

Did you download/update the teams from the academy? If yes, when you download the team you will get a message that the player already exists and whether you want to replace it or save the older one as well as the new one, or you want to save only the existing player and not download the new one. Looks like instead of selecting the "Replace the player" or "Keep existing player and not save the new one", you selected "Save existing and new player" resulting in two versions of the player.

Dilaudid

School Cricketer
Has anyone else been able to sign for a county?

Playing on xbone and as soon as I'm drafted into a county side, Lancashire in my two games, the game crashes to dashboard as soon as I try to play the first match.

Posted in the feedback thread, but cant see anyone else with the same issue.

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
I have a query on improving your physical attibutes, does anyone know how these work? Unless I'm being thick, this doesnt work in the same way as adding skill points to specific batting, bowling and fielding skills. I've also noticed that they do not increase when your player levels up.

Ive played over half a season and my allrounders cardio fitness is stuck on 22, meaning he's blowing out of his backside after 8 balls into his spelll.....
Is there a way to improve stamina? I must have missed it when looking at the attributes. What is it under?

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm doing pretty bad, well not necessarily bad, but I can't get more than 30 :facepalm. Well I'm always getting starts, but my partner at the other end keeps eating the strike so I have to slog in the 17th over in a T20 match batting at 3. Any tips? I attack the spinners but try to get 1's and 2's of the seamers. But whenever I try playing to third man I nick to the keeper and I get OUT!

Well, can anyone tell me how you can advance down the crease. I pressed RB, but I played a really early sweep. Is it something like you press down on the right stick on the Xbox controller?

Redpollard

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
20161217_230121.jpg

Got selected for Mumbai from Worli club.
Scored First Half Century for Mumbai State Level Ranji Trophy.
Difficulty Hard.

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
I'm doing pretty bad, well not necessarily bad, but I can't get more than 30 :facepalm. Well I'm always getting starts, but my partner at the other end keeps eating the strike so I have to slog in the 17th over in a T20 match batting at 3. Any tips? I attack the spinners but try to get 1's and 2's of the seamers. But whenever I try playing to third man I nick to the keeper and I get OUT!

Well, can anyone tell me how you can advance down the crease. I pressed RB, but I played a really early sweep. Is it something like you press down on the right stick on the Xbox controller?
You need to press down R3 before the bowler comes in and you will see the batsman hold his bat up a bit higher.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
You need to press down R3 before the bowler comes in and you will see the batsman hold his bat up a bit higher.

Then u can either push right stick to advance and hit ball in air..or hold R2+L2 while pushing right stick for direction..this will give u advance down play shot along ground.

Users who are viewing this thread