How are you doing in your career?

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Yep, the increase to attributes is supposed to occur on level up - which is based on the CXP you earn from completing career objectives and performing well in matches. Unfortunately there's an issue with that where the upgrade will only occur after a simulated match, and not between matches where you control your player.

For the moment, the work around would be to occasionally simulate a match - which should result in your attributes upgrading to the correct place.
Would we have to start the career mode again for the fix to work once it's been fixed? I'm assuming this has to do with the stamina problem too?

Michael Gower

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Are all the correct teams available for download yet? If so are they through the academy?

6anout

School Cricketer
Pewtch taken a lot of wickets with fast bowling but highest runs at 17, still playing for Frankston overall 41 haha. I'm shocking at batting

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
Yep, the increase to attributes is supposed to occur on level up - which is based on the CXP you earn from completing career objectives and performing well in matches.

Interesting - do people get a choice of points to assign how the want like, or does the game boost the attributes by itself - if so, is it random or performance based or anything? Just curious!

Michael Gower

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Yeah, unfortunately the only work around is having to simulate a game.
It's 20/20 till you get picked anyway I think so I'll play one then simulate one for now then when it's fixed I'll start a new career no biggie I usually have 3 or 4 saves at a time anyway

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Love your vids mate: nice commentary along with it! Good entertainment! Cheers.

*Not recommended to watch with the kids in the room :p

Dont ever ever ever have a swear box! You will never pay the rent....
Haha thanks! To be fair, if I didn't swear the videos would be pretty boring I think[DOUBLEPOST=1482352093][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is it true that if you sim one game per season you will get all that seasons points????
Yeah you should get the backlog of all those seasons points

greed378

Club Captain
Bowling in this game is pretty weird, playing a left handed finger spinner and was getting smashed about at club level, got called up and made my first class debut with Yorkshire and was given the ball just 4 overs in on a traditional English track, ended up with 6-31 including a hat trick which included Denly and Northeast.

paulW

School Cricketer
Just got picked for state and now when I go to play my first game the whole thing crashes and goes back to the main PS4 menu. Really frustrated

Users who are viewing this thread