How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters

jovey

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yes, similar to FIFA in which you select players, buy/sell players, control every player in a match.

Personally I've never been a fan of ''Be A Pro''.

I would like that if it came to leagues in cricket. I mean sure it'd be cool to have if everything like the BBL, IPL, SLPL, BPL, PSL, CPL and all these leagues were included and you could buy/sell players and control tactics. For international matches it wouldn't seem AS great, though it still could be fun!
I'm gonna say I'm happy with waiting though if we can get something like "Be a Pro" this time, we could get "Be a coach" next time. :D

angad

Chairman of Consent
I prefer to manage a team as a whole not just 1 player.

Maybe they can add a manager mode in the next version or as a dlc!! I mean they already have the base ready for that since that was available in RLL2 and really it was what was initially planned for the cricket game as well :D!!

I am very happy that they added a 'Be a Pro' mode, as that makes more sense for a career mode in a cricket game!! Also, as mentioned before, they already have the base ready for a manager mode....so it is most likely to be added to the next game or even as a dlc (paid or not....doesnt matter) if the fans request for it!!

Last edited:

sahilnatu

Club Captain
Wow Ross, that's sounds too good to be believable in a cricket game! Looking fwd to your game even more now, with this 'Be a Pro' style career mode! :D

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
There are already cricket games out there that cater for management side of thing. I am more than happy at getting a Be A Pro mode.

D

Dutch

Okay boss :p though you could have restricted your answer to one word "NO".

And how many times do you think will people be willing to give an answer to a question that they can very easily find out for themselves by reading a post?

Users who are viewing this thread