How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am in my 3rd year in career mode as batting all-rounder. The problem I m having is, in the Australian Domestic Shield, I didn't get to bowl in even a single match ! In the whole season. Now, the same thing is happening in Ranji Trophy too. Any idea why is it ? By the way, my batting average is very less ( around 28 ) and my bowling average is very good. Is it because of this ? Is it because I have to improve my batting average and not concentrate only on bowling ?

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I am in my 3rd year in career mode as batting all-rounder. The problem I m having is, in the Australian Domestic Shield, I didn't get to bowl in even a single match ! In the whole season. Now, the same thing is happening in Ranji Trophy too. Any idea why is it ? By the way, my batting average is very less ( around 28 ) and my bowling average is very good. Is it because of this ? Is it because I have to improve my batting average and not concentrate only on bowling ?
My career player is playing his first season of all tge tournments. I have been selected for Aus 50 over cup and heading towards final. BTW my playing role is Batting Allrounder - same as yours.

If you have not bowled properly before then you are automatically stopped from bowling in the future matches. What ever maybe the average, you need to take wickets. Batting allrounder get less chance of bowling overs if he fails to be consistent in taking wickets.

My 50 over batting average is something around 24 but I'm bowling earlier in the innings because I get wickets which the captain ask me to get.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
My career player is playing his first season of all tge tournments. I have been selected for Aus 50 over cup and heading towards final. BTW my playing role is Batting Allrounder - same as yours.

If you have not bowled properly before then you are automatically stopped from bowling in the future matches. What ever maybe the average, you need to take wickets. Batting allrounder get less chance of bowling overs if he fails to be consistent in taking wickets.

My 50 over batting average is something around 24 but I'm bowling earlier in the innings because I get wickets which the captain ask me to get.
Nope. I am getting wickets regularly. Just look at the strike rate and average. This is decent. This is First Class format. Also, I was bad in first season but I never had this problem. I was very good in second season and then this problem happened.
20160521152523_1.jpg

football lover

School Cricketer
how did u play career mode in ranji trophy? plz tell

Skankhunt 42

Banned
Used to play this game at pro difficulty. Now switched it to legendary and getting hammered by the Australian state batsmen, even tail enders every now and then. I thought I've got a grip of fast bowling but now I'm clueless. Started a career as 16 yrs old batting all rounder and a right arm fast bowler. This Is my first season. So far after 6 first class and 5 one day matches, I bagged only 3 wickets and went for 500+ runs. Meh!!! :(

Any suggestion on how to bowl??

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
I recently played a series aganist Australia, and boy, it was a high scoring tour. In the three match tests, It was usally 500+ in the first innings and 200 all outs in the second. We (India) lost 2-1, in India! (Suprise, Suprise) Then, in the one day series, we lost 2-1 with all the scores 320+. Dead pitches, literally. We did win the T20IS 3-0. Serously, Big Ant, try making these pitches more bowler-friendly. Its better for the game of cricket.:(

Smiley

School Cricketer
New to this game,

First season so far as a 21 year old playing for Surrey then I got an offer to play for the Queensland Bulls,

Selection Status:

Aus T20 - Regular member
Aus ODI - Regular member
Aus Domestic shield - Regular member
England T20I - Very close
England ODI - Getting Attention
England Test - Good Chance
Indian T20 league - Very close

Stats:

Innings - 33
Runs - 2119
HS - 360*
100s - 6
50s - 12
Average - 73.59
NOs - 4
Strike Rate - 108.79

Going Well!

Just got that marathon innings of 360* of about 240 odd balls out of 570-9d, came in at 3-37 or something like that in the 7th over
and put on partnerships with batsmen up to the 9th wicket,

Hundred partnership with Ben Cutting

Cutting - 16* Chaney - 184*

Coincidentally they both add up to 200,

Rajesh1990

School Cricketer
Got selected for an Indian ODI team as a bowling allrounder(batting average of 19 with a century and some fifties,and bowling average of 19) in legend mode while playing in my third season:D:D..In my first ODI match I picked up 4 wickets and scored just 13 runs against newzealand in newzealand..i am getting wickets in various ways while bowling..Bowled,keeping catches,lbw's etc..What a beautiful game this is!!!!

Alexei.

User Title Purchaser
PAK...
NZ....
LQ
QG
Sydney Thunder
Selection Status:

Aus T20 - Regular member
Aus OD - Regular member
Aus Domestic shield - Regular member
England T20I - Fair Way Off