How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Still worst in tests, captain of the other two

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Banging out these episodes...another new one!

-snip-
I enjoy watching your career mode videos, keep 'em coming :thumbs

I'm normally playing one off matches and have never touched on career mode but for the past week I've spent time updating the English County squads/kits and finally kickstarted my first career!

I'm playing for Kent and batting at 5. First match was a 4 dayer and I scored a 50 on debut, second innings got out on 23 but we won the match with 1 over to spare! Second match was a Pro40 (I could have sworn an earlier update changed it to 50 overs?) and chasing 272 I was run out for 17 and we lost by 50 runs. I was also given 1 solitary over which included 2 no balls and went for 15 runs (I'm rubbish at bowling).

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
I enjoy watching your career mode videos, keep 'em coming :thumbs

I'm normally playing one off matches and have never touched on career mode but for the past week I've spent time updating the English County squads/kits and finally kickstarted my first career!

I'm playing for Kent and batting at 5. First match was a 4 dayer and I scored a 50 on debut, second innings got out on 23 but we won the match with 1 over to spare! Second match was a Pro40 (I could have sworn an earlier update changed it to 50 overs?) and chasing 272 I was run out for 17 and we lost by 50 runs. I was also given 1 solitary over which included 2 no balls and went for 15 runs (I'm rubbish at bowling).
Thanks mate! Career mode is the best part about DBC for me! What level are you playing on?

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
I'm down purely as a batsman in career mode but the captain keeps throwing me the ball in the Pro 40. Surprisingly I managed to bag the wicket of Ross Taylor!

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
I'm down purely as a batsman in career mode but the captain keeps throwing me the ball in the Pro 40. Surprisingly I managed to bag the wicket of Ross Taylor!

I wish they threw me the ball :( I'm a leggie though so it would be more than likely that I'd bowl some putrid half-trackers.

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
Currently averaging 46 in the Pro 40 and 26 in the 4 day stuff.

I had one instance where the umpire wrongly gave me out lbw when I got a little nick (you can just about hear it)

Manoj01Madhu

School Cricketer
this is an awesome game...recommend some suggestions ..1) include highest individual score while batsman walking to field.2) Save after every ball without exit. 3)If a batsman crosses milestones like 1000,2000 runs etc it shall be showed in the game while he is on field. will post more sooner

Arun A B

Club Cricketer
So currently with 4 Helmet stars am Expecting selection for Indian test team with an average of 104.11...

The second season ipl came on its way. Have to play 18 t20s to know if I can play for Indian team.

And other formats am the captain at the age of 17. Both intl and domestic except Aus domestic shield

Rajesh1990

School Cricketer
Uninstalled and Installed the DBC 14 and started a new career as an bowling allrounder batting at No.5 in LEGEND mode....Half of the first season is over with me Averaging 33(batting) Highest score(87) 14(bowling) in first class,15(batting) 19(bowling) in ODI,43(batting),12(bowling) in T20's..Got run out in 20th over of a T20 game on 97 when pushing for a quick single to get to striker's end to retain strike..Felt gutted and disappointed..In bowling you have to work hard to get your wickets in first class matches..I see so many users complaining that the bowling is very easy in DBC,i request them to play in the LEGEND mode..And regarding the people who complaint about that they are not getting any edges,well i am getting wickets in all ways..Edged and caught,caught and bowled,bowled,LBW,Slog and out,bounced and out etc etc..DBC 14 is the best cricket game i have/had ever played....If anybody have any queries about batting and bowling(only fast) i am ready to answer..Comments are most welcome

Users who are viewing this thread