How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters

Rajesh1990

School Cricketer
@zwarrior Helmet level 2,batting position 5(which is hard for me in ODI's and T20's as AI most of the time spreads the field whenever i come to the batting crease),LEGEND mode..One hell of a bowler in all formats,terrible ODI batsman,OK test batsman,somewhat OK batsman in T20's...Currently playing for Indian international team for the past 2 weeks (thanks to my bowling),otherwise i would not had joined Indian team at the age of 18 itself..

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
@thepunisher Hi mate i feel pro,veteran modes are very easy for me to bat or bowl..I like to get tested and that's exactly what is happening with me in batting..Remember i am a bowling allrounder(my batting skills are low) and i already scored 2 centuries in two innings(184,173) in first class cricket..Even after getting selected for internationals i scored some fifties (87,73 etc) in tests..At the moment my batting is not clicking..Maybe it's because I am playing DBC and watching Tv at the same time..I hope i will get my batting form back..And what about your stats man?can you share your stats here
Will have to check exact stats on my console.
My player is a batting All-rounder. "Helmet Level 5" Batting is 5 (Only require skills on flat bat) and bowling 4 (Only need to fill two more delivery skills to have them all full. I think I still need a bit of Leg Cutter and Off Cutter).

Rajesh1990

School Cricketer
That's impressive..You should try playing in legend mode where to get wickets u have to work hard and to score runs u have to concentrate bloody hard..Give it a go man

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@zwarrior Helmet level 2,batting position 5(which is hard for me in ODI's and T20's as AI most of the time spreads the field whenever i come to the batting crease),LEGEND mode..One hell of a bowler in all formats,terrible ODI batsman,OK test batsman,somewhat OK batsman in T20's...Currently playing for Indian international team for the past 2 weeks (thanks to my bowling),otherwise i would not had joined Indian team at the age of 18 itself..
Well. Even I had similar problems. Normally I can't play well for 9-10 matches. After that, I will slightly improve. And yes, coming out to play at #5 is difficult as the number of overs left will be less, fielding will be spread and you have to score at a good pace. Your confidence level will be low too and hence you can't hit from the word go. For first 10-15 balls don't try to hit. Just defend and get singles,doubles. When your confidence level increases, you can go for shots.

Rajesh1990

School Cricketer
@zwarrior And this happened yesterday..Changed my tactics,played everything on the backfoot against fast bowlers on the off side instead of frontfoot,hence reduced the edges and played spinners on the frontfoot..gutted to be dimissed in 49 though..

Attachments

• IMG_0921.JPG
    IMG_0921.JPG
    916.9 KB · Views: 16

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
I have had 4 careers so far, yet to finish the full 20 years! (P.S.: Never made it into Indian Test Team)

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels

Mohan6666

School Cricketer
Hello guys,
I started make my career with NSW team and India as home team.
But after starting career mode my home team was changed to West Indies. Please help me what to do??

Akash.ask19

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Yeah dued it's a default problem and if u want ur home team as India u need to select ur home team as srilanka. I hope these information helps u

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Hello guys,
But after starting career mode my home team was changed to West Indies. Please help me what to do??
Yeah dued it's a default problem and if u want ur home team as India u need to select ur home team as srilanka. I hope these information helps u
Lol. That's garbage, you get the team you select.[DOUBLEPOST=1495994866][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello guys,
Lol. That's garbage, you get the team you select.

Users who are viewing this thread