Problem: How to prove the ownership!??!??

nobody

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Bought DBC 14 from a local shop in auckland few weeks ago. bored on it and went on for mods. found this forum but this is asking me to prove my ownership. in my game credits, only it shows the 'v1.3' and shows....... nothing! how to prove it. i didn't even got something on back of the disc!

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
Bought DBC 14 from a local shop in auckland few weeks ago. bored on it and went on for mods. found this forum but this is asking me to prove my ownership. in my game credits, only it shows the 'v1.3' and shows....... nothing! how to prove it. i didn't even got something on back of the disc!
This should definitely help you.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England

did you buy it on PC or console? Mods, and the steam ID that would verify you for downloads here, are only on pc. i think v1.3 suggests console? could be wrong though.

nobody

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand
did you buy it on PC or console? Mods, and the steam ID that would verify you for downloads here, are only on pc. i think v1.3 suggests console? could be wrong though.
It is the PC version. at first i got problems in keyboard control. then i've used x360 and vjoy for it.

Users who are viewing this thread