India tour of South Africa - 2013/14

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Well, India vs South Africa tour is going to be the series of the year.Can't wait for that.Specially to see closed mouths of poor commentators by Sachin ;)

Excommunicado

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Tendulkar is a part of India Cricket Team, I am simply giving my state of thought. Sachin shouldn't be playing this series, he should give the youngsters a try. Selfish cricket of the year.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Tendulkar is a part of India Cricket Team, I am simply giving my state of thought. Sachin shouldn't be playing this series, he should give the youngsters a try. Selfish cricket of the year.

You have worked for too long now in your job. Retire or else you are "selfish". Someone tells me that, I will say :F-- off:. When the selectors don't have the guts to drop Sachin if he is not performing upto expectations, you expect Sachin to take that call when its his own career that's at stake, and a passion that he has carried for so many decades now? And FYI, Sachin is not Indian cricket. He need not give youngsters a try. He is not trying out dresses for god's sake.

Indian cricket (and world cricket) will never be as popular without the likes of Sachin. And for the debate, Sachin is better than Lara, Ponting, Amla Hair Oil (probably he needs hair oil for his beard), etc....

Excommunicado

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Wow guess who's speaking. Lara? Sachin must be laughing at the moment. He himself knows he's no where near Lara, just indians saying it. Sachin - Mr Selfish, the god of selfishness.

greymatter776

Panel of Selectors
India
Mumbai Indians
Profile Flag
India
FOR ALL SACHIN HATERS ;
1)There has been no cricketer in the world to score 100 centuries.this shows his consistency.He has been in form for a longer period than any other batsmen in the world
2)If you say he scores too slow remember the fact that he is the one to hit the most boundaries in IPL and probably the only batsmen to start the IPL career with a four and end it with a six.
3)Although he had played more number of tests (198) than anyone still his average is 53.86 in test.
More to come...

----------

What kind of people are you? :facepalm

What kind does you belong to?

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What kind of people are you? :facepalm

Bro, you don't know the meaning of cricket, SRT is non-selfish. Ask ponting that, even though he regards Lara over SRT. Even he will not call him 'Selfish'. We are the lovers of our God of cricket.

Users who are viewing this thread