Indiatimes.com MeraMail

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Are you hosting your website somewhere else? If that is the case you will have to g to the domain registrar and change the appropriate DNS entries. Although I'm sure you knew this, already. :p

EDIT: I think the one you are on is for web hosting. There is a different type of DNS address that is used for mail. I don't remember exactly what it is called, unfortunately.

Harrypotter_fan

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Bang on Sohum, thats my problem. I don't remember the mail addresses. I have mailed their support and will hopefully get help!

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Ok, so i guess what you need is the nameservers to direct the domain to indiatimes meramail? Did you buy a domain seperately?

EDIT - if you can pm me your meramail login details i might try and sort it out for you :)

Last edited:

Harrypotter_fan

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Thanks for the help guys. Now I have started using Google Apps for my domain which is way better! So now no storage problem too!

Google rocks :D

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Thanks for the help guys. Now I have started using Google Apps for my domain which is way better! So now no storage problem too!

Google rocks :D
Did you get the Google App for mail? Indeed it is quite useful. I have it set up and running for Cricket Career which is useless since development is so slow. :p

Users who are viewing this thread