Requests Accepted inertSpark81's Creations

inertSpark

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Have you heard of the Slazenger V Mark Waugh Master Blaster? That was my first ever bat and it would be awesome if it could be in the game

Yeah it's on the list I think. I seem to remember that being one of the ones @Sweppy12 asked for. If it wasn't him, I'm certain I've seen someone mention it. If it was you, sorry I missed it the first time.

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Yeah it's on the list I think. I seem to remember that being one of the ones @Sweppy12 asked for. If it wasn't him, I'm certain I've seen someone mention it. If it was you, sorry I missed it the first time.
it was the Michael Clarke master blaster I think

Ishmam Ahmed

Club Captain
OK on the PC full version they fixed the bat texture but I will keep using it until consoles are updated. Also the colour reproduction seems a lot better so that the logos don't seem as bright compared to the logo editor. This is good.

NEW JUST ADDED!

For @Kiko_97

B3 Blackout & B3 Wales

View attachment 180168
View attachment 180169
The bats look sweeeettt! Did you end up swapping the Wales flag for the bangladesh one?

inertSpark

Associate Captain
The bats look sweeeettt! Did you end up swapping the Wales flag for the bangladesh one?

Didn't think you were being serious! :rolleyes

NEW JUST ADDED!

For @swisscheese

Ihsan X Pro

xpro.gif

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Hi mate, just a few requests.

Gray Nicholls Gladius (Matty Hayden's one)
Kookaburra Bubble (old school)
Kookaburra Diablo (Langer's bat)
Gray Nicholls Scoop (old school)

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
The Diablo and Hayden's fusion are coming

inertSpark

Associate Captain
Right been through my list and added some of the other outstanding requests to the list. Should be up to date now. If it's not, let me know. :)

You've made some great bats man. Can you make me this bat if you're free anytime soon?(without the Warner signature)Warner Kaboom bat. Thanks!View attachment 179946

Think there's already a good Warner Kaboom on the Academy. Don't think there's a lot I could do better. .

Cloud Starkman

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hi Mr spark is there any chance when you finished all the other requests you could do a couple old school bats for me images (1).jpg images (3).jpgimages (2).jpg

Would be very much appreciated thanks

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
I know it wasn't a specific request, but I did post this back on the first page, if you want to add it in there. Would still be interested to see them, as your bats look great so far. :)

Trying to ask for things that haven't been made already (I don't know what's on @Llewelynf 's to do list) - I wouldn't mind seeing some of the Hell 4 Leather bats in the game if you wanted to have a crack at some of those?

inertSpark

Associate Captain
I know it wasn't a specific request, but I did post this back on the first page, if you want to add it in there. Would still be interested to see them, as your bats look great so far. :)

If there's a particular one you want, let me know. Otherwise, I'll have a look for one that looks interesting.

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
If there's a particular one you want, let me know. Otherwise, I'll have a look for one that looks interesting.

I don't really mind, mate, take your pick! I think they all follow the same template though, so it would probably be quite easy to do more than one just by changing the colour scheme and the sticker with the bat name on it. Up to you anyway, I'm just happy to more types of bat being included in the game really. Adds so much variety. :)

Users who are viewing this thread