Requests Accepted inertSpark81's Creations

Superover100

Club Cricketer
tour-de-force-adults

Hi your bats are great and are the first thing I downloaded when my PC game had finished downloading. Would it be possible to add this to your request list please? It's a Woodstock bat incase you can't see the image.

Ishmam Ahmed

Club Captain
I don't really mind, mate, take your pick! I think they all follow the same template though, so it would probably be quite easy to do more than one just by changing the colour scheme and the sticker with the bat name on it. Up to you anyway, I'm just happy to more types of bat being included in the game really. Adds so much variety. :)

Could help you with the county clipper if you provide more pictures for me

inertSpark

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Well I took a break from bats last night to create my local domestic club to help set up my career. Probably will do the same for the other 5 I will pick too. It's a shame that outside the 6 clubs you initially pick, you cant edit the other local clubs you end up playing. Seems silly playing in stadiums agains other local teams.

yorkcc.png

IMG_4096_2.jpg

20170119071811_1 - Copy.jpg

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Is it different on PC? On console you can choose all 8 from custom teams.... And if you can't be bothered making 8 you can just change the stadium of the default clubs to like small rural ground or something

inertSpark

Associate Captain
Is it different on PC? On console you can choose all 8 from custom teams.... And if you can't be bothered making 8 you can just change the stadium of the default clubs to like small rural ground or something

Problem is with the english local clubs, is you choose your initial few clubs to play against but then the game throws in half a dozen or so other small clubs from the rest of the country. You can't do anything about those.

Ishmam Ahmed

Club Captain
Well I took a break from bats last night to create my local domestic club to help set up my career. Probably will do the same for the other 5 I will pick too. It's a shame that outside the 6 clubs you initially pick, you cant edit the other local clubs you end up playing. Seems silly playing in stadiums agains other local teams.

View attachment 180288
View attachment 180289
View attachment 180290

I've done the same. Sadly if you import all 6 sides, career mode crashes.

Haha okay, I'll do the county clipper.

inertSpark

Associate Captain
Sadly if you import all 6 sides, career mode crashes.

What about if rather than importing, I was to spend an hour editing the existing team identities? I'm guessing it wouldn't crash? Or am I off the mark with this assumption?

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Any chance I could request the Adidas Libro? Especially since Liam Livingstone's been on twitter showing his new one off! (Another blasted bat change for Lancs....)

adidas-libro-cx11-junior-kashmir-cricket-bat-2017.jpg

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@inertSpark i think it's just luck of the draw on who gets crashes and who doesn't, I imported all 8 teams, have all domestic/t20/international teams with all their logos and no crashes

Ren

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Cloud Starkman

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
Problem is with the english local clubs, is you choose your initial few clubs to play against but then the game throws in half a dozen or so other small clubs from the rest of the country. You can't do anything about those.

Didn't even know about this. That's a pain - I'm still planning on editing the teams listed around me, but it seems a bit of a waste when the consistency isn't there across the board. How many teams do end up playing in your league then, or do you mean there are cup competitions and so on? I haven't got into career mode yet as I'm still waiting on a few things before I get started.

inertSpark

Associate Captain
Didn't even know about this. That's a pain - I'm still planning on editing the teams listed around me, but it seems a bit of a waste when the consistency isn't there across the board. How many teams do end up playing in your league then, or do you mean there are cup competitions and so on? I haven't got into career mode yet as I'm still waiting on a few things before I get started.

Basically you choose 6 clubs immediately around you (including your own), but then the game picks an additional 6 or more clubs farther afield, I guess to simulate the national knockout competition. It's real pain because you have zero control over those clubs, and some of them have full stadiums like the SCG and The Oval etc. It really breaks the immersion when you can't edit those ones.

Users who are viewing this thread