Requests Accepted inertSpark81's Creations

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Any chance of the new Adidas XT? Johnny Bairstow's new bat. Elite XT English Willow Bat | adidas Cricket

C1j2MEsW8AAI0iW.jpg

inertSpark

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Added to the to-do list. Check back on the first post in this thread to see where I'm at with the queue. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1483830178][/DOUBLEPOST]JUST ADDED

Icon TD Reserve

3Zoi5je.jpg

Cheers, also requesting the Icon Platinum (as used by Stephen Parry)
icon_platinum_cricket_bat.jpg

Champ_BD

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Loving these beautiful bats mate! Great work!!
May I request for a few CA bats which are used by a good number of Pakistani/Bangladeshi/Sri Lankan Int. Players. Please add them to your to-do list if possible.

CA Plus 15000 Players Edition:
CA SPORTS

CA Plus SM-18 5 Star:
CA SPORTS

CA Plus 12000:
CA SPORTS

CA Plus 10000:
CA SPORTS

Last edited:

Goodie

School Cricketer
Hey mate, just going through and downloading all your bats now as I have been away from the game a few days.

Just noticed something with the TNF Diamond HR, the front sticker is green, but the ones on the back and sides are the blue ones of the AceRoyale.

Just thought I'd let you know. Aside from that they all look awesome!

nainger69

Club Cricketer
Could you make this Puma bat please?

Attachments

• gilly_narrowweb__300x416,0.jpg
    gilly_narrowweb__300x416,0.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 266
  • 2191460-puma-ballistic-2000-adam-gilchrist-cricket-bat-0.jpg
    2191460-puma-ballistic-2000-adam-gilchrist-cricket-bat-0.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 167
  • gilly 2.jpg
    gilly 2.jpg
    237.9 KB · Views: 596

inertSpark

Associate Captain
Hey mate, just going through and downloading all your bats now as I have been away from the game a few days.

Just noticed something with the TNF Diamond HR, the front sticker is green, but the ones on the back and sides are the blue ones of the AceRoyale.

Just thought I'd let you know. Aside from that they all look awesome!

Yeah it happened the other day but I fixed it by reconstructing all the bats. I tweaked some of the logo placements and it appears that its happened again. I'll fix it. Pain in the ballsack :(

Just Added

For @Ishmam Ahmed

DSC Wildfire Inferno

Had to massively simplify the details because the logo editor was throwing out errors, but it still looks fairly good :)

osfbgae.png

Ishmam Ahmed

Club Captain
Yeah it happened the other day but I fixed it by reconstructing all the bats. I tweaked some of the logo placements and it appears that its happened again. I'll fix it. Pain in the ballsack :(

Just Added

For @Ishmam Ahmed

DSC Wildfire Inferno

Had to massively simplify the details because the logo editor was throwing out errors, but it still looks fairly good :)

osfbgae.png

Wow! I thought for sure these were the one range of bats that couldnt be brought into the game. This is amazing! Got this for the bangladesh U19 captain haha.

Dsc makes some nice looking bats, if you're ever free and looking to make good looking bats, they're your best bet! This is brilliant mate, thank you. Will deffo annoy you again if I need a bat made :p

inertSpark

Associate Captain
@Goodie

Hey Mate, the TNF bats have been fixed now. I ended up having to remake all 3 because in fixing the Diamond, I ended up breaking the King. God only knows why it happens, but to fix it you have to unshare all the bats, unshare all the logos, then make them from scratch in the bat manager. Bloody infuriating it is.

Ishmam Ahmed

Club Captain
Hey bud, sorry to add these now. My next project is the bangladesh U19 team and it seems like they use dsc and ca bats. I know ca is on your todo list, if possible would love it if you could also add these two. Sorry for the work load haha! Thank you again for all your help!

DSC Intense Zeal Kashmir Willow Cricket Bat - Buy DSC Intense Zeal Kashmir Willow Cricket Bat Online at Best Prices in India - Cricket | Flipkart.com

DSC WildFire Torch Kashmir Willow Cricket Bat - Buy DSC WildFire Torch Kashmir Willow Cricket Bat Online at Best Prices in India - Cricket | Flipkart.com

Users who are viewing this thread