International and domestic kit checklist

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
@Munkeymomo - excellent work with the county teams, can't wait to use them when my game arrives! One very minor thing I noticed is that Sam Billings isn't attached to Kent.

Munkeymomo

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Almost flawless work...you seem to have accidentally based Essex at Cheltenham rather than Chelmsford! Also Hamza Ali is in the Hampshire roster, which I know BA did, but seeing as he died earlier this year doesn't seem appropriate.

Other than that, your work, and others, is a master piece!

Whoops. I'll change Essex tomorrow. I was aware of the tragic passing of Hamza Ali. James Taylor is in the Notts side too. I just filled the squads out from last season.
@Munkeymomo - excellent work with the county teams, can't wait to use them when my game arrives! One very minor thing I noticed is that Sam Billings isn't attached to Kent.

Thanks, I'll update that. Just when I thought I was out... the Academy drags me back in....

Last edited:

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Your teams are class. No complaints with Lancashire so far. Just need to get bats working in the academy

Damiandolfan

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
SA Domestic
Dolphins (Kits/Players/Logos)
Cobras (Kits/Players/Logos)
Knights (Kits/Players/Logos)
Lions (Kits/Players/Logos)
Titans (Kits/Players/Logos)
Warriors (Kits/Players/Logos)

Aus Domestic
NSW (Kits/Players/Logos)
QUE (Kits/Players/Logos)
SA (Kits/Players/Logos)
TAS (Kits/Players/Logos)
VIC (Kits/Players/Logos)
WA (Kits/Players/Logos)
llewelynf please can you upload these SA kits on to the game sorry i really don't know how and the threads aren't working

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I am not sure whose team I downloaded for England had correct faces kit and lineup. Just informing that Adil Rashid has been assigned as Fast bowler :p when he cannot even bowl leg spin well :p. I have changed from my side but people can do that from their respective ends

Reactions: DAP

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
I am not sure whose team I downloaded for England had correct faces kit and lineup. Just informing that Adil Rashid has been assigned as Fast bowler :p when he cannot even bowl leg spin well :p. I have changed from my side but people can do that from their respective ends

Can you actually figure out which one you downloaded?

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Can you tell me who uploaded the England kit from Planet Cricket?

knockedin

Club Captain
I will be uploading half of the big bash shortly. Other half possibly tomorrow.

Domestic teams shortly after BBL is done.
Great work with the kits, look great. Just one thing I noticed in the strikers squad was that ben dunk was not attached, I manually put him in but thought I would let you know

renegade5

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
I am really grateful for these teams. Thank you guys so much for these, without this community we wouldn't have the great extra detail in the game. So thank you all so much for this.

Users who are viewing this thread