International and domestic kit checklist

wwesocks

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Please can someone do the New Zealand T20 teams and the IPL teams?

Ishmam Ahmed

Club Captain
Barisal division from Bangladesh cricket league, the FC league structure in bangladesh is up on the server. Will have Dhaka and Dhaka metro up tomorrow. Chittagong and Khulna by Thursday and hopefully Rajshahi, Rangpur and Sylhet by Sunday. All kits and sponsors are spot on, only the logos other than Dhaka metro are not done, as I need help with those.

Champ_BD

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Barisal division from Bangladesh cricket league, the FC league structure in bangladesh is up on the server. Will have Dhaka and Dhaka metro up tomorrow. Chittagong and Khulna by Thursday and hopefully Rajshahi, Rangpur and Sylhet by Sunday. All kits and sponsors are spot on, only the logos other than Dhaka metro are not done, as I need help with those.
Thanks man! really appreciate your work. You are probably the only person doing Bangladesh domestic teams. Are these teams linked to the on-disc BD Domestic teams which seems to have only the BPL squads? If not I'm assuming these teams won't have any on-disc links?

Just checked it out it seems like the players are not linked. Please can you make sure they are all linked up properly to avoid any duplicates.

Last edited:

Ishmam Ahmed

Club Captain
Thanks man! really appreciate your work. You are probably the only person doing Bangladesh domestic teams. Are these teams linked to the on-disc BD Domestic teams which seems to have only the BPL squads? If not I'm assuming these teams won't have any on-disc links?

Just checked it out it seems like the players are not linked. Please can you make sure they are all linked up properly to avoid any duplicates.

Right about that, I tried to link and unlink and it wasn't working properly. I'll definitely try again before the final release. So yeah, about the Bangladesh domestic, it's the BPL teams on the game by default, there has to be a way to change that, I'll unlink and link them into the domestic league, but there are 6 bpl teams and 8 domestic so not sure how I'll make that work, if someone does I'd like some help!

Champ_BD

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Right about that, I tried to link and unlink and it wasn't working properly. I'll definitely try again before the final release. So yeah, about the Bangladesh domestic, it's the BPL teams on the game by default, there has to be a way to change that, I'll unlink and link them into the domestic league, but there are 6 bpl teams and 8 domestic so not sure how I'll make that work, if someone does I'd like some help!
Yeah that's a tricky one. It would be awesome if you can do it the way South African domestics are in the game. Merging domestic squads with BPL squads. Each team having a real F.C., OD, and T20 (BPL) squad. The problem here is though Comilla doesn't play domestic and Dhaka Metro doesn't play in BPL.

Another option is to keep the 7 on-disc teams linked to BPL 2016 teams adding Khulna and Rajshahi with either one replacing Sylhet. (Even though I'm from Sylhet haha but anything for real-life like experience). The 8 domestic teams can be added in a new section called "Bangladesh Domestic". If that's not possible in the game they will be in the custom teams section anyways.

Ishmam Ahmed

Club Captain
Yeah that's a tricky one. It would be awesome if you can do it the way South African domestics are in the game. Merging domestic squads with BPL squads. Each team having a real F.C., OD, and T20 (BPL) squad. The problem here is though Comilla doesn't play domestic and Dhaka Metro doesn't play in BPL.

Another option is to keep the 7 on-disc teams linked to BPL 2016 teams adding Khulna and Rajshahi with either one replacing Sylhet. (Even though I'm from Sylhet haha but anything for real-life like experience). The 8 domestic teams can be added in a new section called "Bangladesh Domestic". If that's not possible in the game they will be in the custom teams section anyways.

Yeah last game we could make the team lists but this time they haven't put that in the game, oddly.

Anyways, will do my best to work around these problem, won't be perfect haha!

Dhaka division is up on the server.

max2002

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
ALL 8 WBBL TEAMS have been uploaded
  • All teams have the default game squads, but i have changed most of the player names to match their real life counterpart. No appearances were done except the already made international players.
  • Kits were made with the team logo, majestic logo, kit design. Stars and Thunder each had a sponsor because they use the same as the mens team. All the other teams don't have a sponsor. There is no Rebel or WBBL logos on any kits as they have not been made. (All the kit designs and logos were made from the mens teams by Llewelynf and i think snowy and fission)
  • Stadiums were just the main 8 BBL stadiums (made by Maddawg) with the inclusion of 3 others. AB oval for Heat, Junction oval for Stars, North Syd for Sixers. (i don't know who made those 3 but thanks)
  • Identity pretty much the same as mens for all teams.
Username for download: STKILDA7894

it's not just guys who play Don Bradman Cricket 17 so i think people should make an effort with the women teams as well.

TekkogsSteve

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hey, can you do some ipl teams? if possible
I've done RCB, RPS and Gujarat Lions and I am working on the others. There not as good but they'll do for now
Gujarat Lions.png

Ishmam Ahmed

Club Captain
Barisal, dhaka and dhaka metro have been reuploaded with correct logos. Sylhet, Chittagong, Rangpur, Rajshahi and Khulna to come very soon.

I've only not be able to do the Rajshahi logo, so that's why it's taking a little time.

Ishmam Ahmed

Club Captain
Thought this would be necessary as we aren't sure how many team are going to be licensed. So get posting if you've been keeping your international or domestic kits to yourself.

International
Afghanistan
(Kits/Players/Logos/Bats) - Created Munkeymomo Shared Karolkarol
Australia (Kits/Players/Logos/Bats) - Created Friedlele7 Shared Casper

Bangladesh (Kits/Players/Logos/Bats)
England (Kits/Players/Logos/Bats) - Created Casper Shared Casper
Hong Kong (Kits/Players/Logos/Bats) - Created Munkeymomo Shared Karolkarol

India (Kits/Players/Logos/Bats)
Ireland (Kits/Players/Logos/Bats) - Created Munkeymomo Shared Karolkarol
Kenya (Kits/Players/Logos/Bats)
Namibia (Kits/Players/Logos/Bats)
Nepal (Kits/Players/Logos/Bats)
Netherlands (Kits/Players/Logos/Bats) - Created Munkeymomo Shared Karolkarol
New Zealand (Kits/Players/Logos/Bats) - Created Friedlele7 Shared Fissionmailed

Oman (Kits/Players/Logos/Bats)
Pakistan (Kits/Players/Logos/Bats)
PNG (Kits/Players/Logos/Bats) - Created Munkeymomo Shared Karolkarol
Scotland (Kits/Players/Logos/Bats) - Created Munkeymomo Shared Karolkarol
South Africa (Kits/Players/Logos/Bats) - Created Friedlele7 Shared Fissionmailed

Sri Lanka (Kits/Players/Logos/Bats)
UAE (Kits/Players/Logos/Bats) - Created Munkeymomo Shared Karolkarol
West Indies (Kits/Players/Logos/Bats)
Zimbabwe (Kits/Players/Logos/Bats) - Created Flake Shared Friedlele7

Durham (Kits/Players/Logos/Bats) - Created and Shared Munkeymomo
Derbyshire (Kits/Players/Logos/Bats) - Created and Shared Munkeymomo

Essex (Kits/Players/Logos/Bats) - Created and Shared Munkeymomo
Glamorgan (Kits/Players/Logos/Bats) - Created and Shared Munkeymomo

Gloucestershire (Kits/Players/Logos/Bats) - Created and Shared Munkeymomo
Hampshire (Kits/Players/Logos/Bats) - Created and Shared Munkeymomo
Kent (Kits/Players/Logos/Bats) - Created and Shared Munkeymomo
Lancashire (Kits/Players/Logos/Bats) - Created and Shared Munkeymomo
Leicestershire (Kits/Players/Logos/Bats) - Created and Shared Munkeymomo
Middlesex (Kits/Players/Logos/Bats) - Created and Shared Munkeymomo
Northamptonshire (Kits/Players/Logos/Bats) - Created and Shared Munkeymomo
Nottinghamshire (Kits/Players/Logos/Bats) - Created and Shared Munkeymomo
Somerset (Kits/Players/Logos/Bats) - Created and Shared Munkeymomo
Surrey (Kits/Players/Logos/Bats) - Created and Shared Munkeymomo

Sussex (Kits/Players/Logos/Bats) - Created and Shared Munkeymomo
Warwickshire (Kits/Players/Logos/Bats) - Created and Shared Munkeymomo

Worcestershire (Kits/Players/Logos/Bats) - Created and Shared Munkeymomo
Yorkshire (Kits/Players/Logos/Bats) - Created and Shared Munkeymomo

BBL squads
All (Kits/Players/Logos/Bats) - Created and shared Fissionmailed

SA Domestic

Dolphins (Logos)
Cobras (Logos)
Knights ()
Lions (Logos)
Titans (/Logos)
Warriors ()

Aus Domestic
NSW (Logos)
QUE (Logos)
SA (Logos)
TAS (Logos)
VIC (Logos)
WA (Logos)

Bangladesh domestic done and uploaded, under ishmam7

Requests Accepted - Bangladesh Cricket - (Planet)Cricket Academy on PlanetCricket Forums

Users who are viewing this thread