International and domestic kit checklist

Skankhunt 42

Banned
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey Guys! Anyone has done/ started working on Indian domestic teams?
Can someone help me to understand the concept behind the modding in DBC 17 please!! I just can't understand how to approach it!

TekkogsSteve

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Thanks but @Llewelynf is doing them now and his are/will be infinitely better than mine so I stopped making them and I suggest you delete mine and download his. I plan on doing the India domestic teams after I finish the European/joint league between Irish, Scottish and Dutch domestic teams. I now there are 27 but (correct me if I'm wrong) if they are all like Karnataka and just have a logo and tk on a plain white shirt then it shouldn't tale that long

Pat

International Coach
Hey Guys! Anyone has done/ started working on Indian domestic teams?

I don't think so. I am interested in contributing (I can do the team rosters, not player-likeness or kits) - if we can find a few people who can help and together we can create 28 (!!) Indian Domestic teams.

Skankhunt 42

Banned
I am interested in contributing (I can do the team rosters, not player-likeness or kits)
Please go ahead with it! I'll work on the KIts and Logos once I get an idea on how to mod them. DBC 14 was so much easy on this context.

@TekkogsSteve Can you please help me understand the deal with the kit and logo modding in DBC 17? how to approach that? PM me if necessary! Thank you!

TekkogsSteve

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I don't think so. I am interested in contributing (I can do the team rosters, not player-likeness or kits) - if we can find a few people who can help and together we can create 28 (!!) Indian Domestic teams.
I'm in once I finished the european teams, I can do the South Zone teams and their logos and help out with the others

Reactions: Pat

Pat

International Coach
Please go ahead with it! I'll work on the KIts and Logos once I get an idea on how to mod them. DBC 14 was so much easy on this context.

@TekkogsSteve Can you please help me understand the deal with the kit and logo modding in DBC 17? how to approach that? PM me if necessary! Thank you!

We will need more people - we have 28 domestic teams to be done. If we can get 4 or 5 people, we can do 6 to 8 teams each and get this done.

Paging a few people to see if they would be interested in helping - @SL1244738 @DAP @fasihfalcons @StrugglingPro @asprin @funnyadit @IndieGameDev @kushari @grkrama @TekkogsSteve @Ben_10 @christy_lenin1 @SibiNaayagam

If there is a positive response, I can create a new thread for Indian Domestic and organise everything.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I would love to but I haven't upgraded my system yet to be able to run the Academy/Game. I plan to do in the first week of Feb 2017.

Skankhunt 42

Banned
@Pat I reckon, let's start with it. You please start linking correct players, update squads etc. Let me work on emblems, logos and kits. Let people join us! :) A thread can be started anytime! let's start alphabetically all the way from Andhra to Vidarbha! :)

maddawg1136

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
We will need more people - we have 28 domestic teams to be done. If we can get 4 or 5 people, we can do 6 to 8 teams each and get this done.

Paging a few people to see if they would be interested in helping - @SL1244738 @DAP @fasihfalcons @StrugglingPro @asprin @funnyadit @IndieGameDev @kushari @grkrama @TekkogsSteve @Ben_10 @christy_lenin1 @SibiNaayagam

If there is a positive response, I can create a new thread for Indian Domestic and organise everything.

I give you a hand with a few once I finish the NZ domestic teams mate, the more people the better. Wouldn't want you doing them all yourself you'd go crazy making that many haha. Surely there's more people on the forum keen to help out! The more people the better as we can higher quality teams by only focusing on a few each

Just one thing, I wouldn't want to put the effort in only for the kits etc. to be modded (as Ben has suggested) cause I'm on console. If you're gonna create them using the logo creator count me in

Last edited:

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
@Pat If you are referring to the Indian domestic specifically then I can help with creation of players, their stats and rating! However, the kits and likeness are beyond me!

maddawg1136

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
I can do some logos but if I can't find a good picture of it then it's a no go unfortunately
Yeah that could be tough haha. I had a look at the Pakistan domestic ones and the only logos I could find were for the departmental teams as the used the businesses logo, didn't see any or the regional teams logos. Don't know if India will be different though

BRAB

International Coach
Yeah that could be tough haha. I had a look at the Pakistan domestic ones and the only logos I could find were for the departmental teams as the used the businesses logo, didn't see any or the regional teams logos. Don't know if India will be different though

Yeah that's the thing I can't be stuffed spending hours looking for random Indian logos but I'm happy to trace them up in Illustrator and send them through.

If you guys can find them though, send them through, I'll get to them eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread