IPL for Ea cricket 2002 Direct Download Link in 1st page ..Comment on this patch

Do you want IPL & updated International squads for Ea cricket 2002?

• Total voters

Stran05

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Great RCB kit, harry, but can you tell me the approx size of this patch?

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Great work coolzhari keep up great work for old ea game:clap

coolz_hari

International Coach
Great work coolzhari keep up great work for old ea game:clap

Thank u. exams are ahead but i will release IPL with 4 International teams updated. I am doing this because Game play is great. I am playing this game daily but i am not getting bored /annoyed .That is the beauty of this cricket 2002.

I am updating many things in the game along with new commentary.

stay tuned for more updates

Stran05

School Cricketer
Hey harry I am very excited to hear that the IPL patch is going to be released soon. Can you tell me how to edit the menu screens for Cricket 2002 as well as the team names and logos. If you can please tell me!:help

coolz_hari

International Coach
Mumbai Indians Kit screen shot :
MUMBAI.jpg

Stran05

School Cricketer
I have got some commentary files for your patch.

Hi Harry, I have some commentary files for your IPL patch. I also have many player faces. Tell me which player names do you want? But I can tell you that getting some state player names will be impossible, so we have to concentrate on International players. Reply you are intrested!

coolz_hari

International Coach
Hi Harry, I have some commentary files for your IPL patch. I also have many player faces. Tell me which player names do you want? But I can tell you that getting some state player names will be impossible, so we have to concentrate on International players. Reply you are intrested!

I will be happy if you can help me.you are welcome

Stran05

School Cricketer
Commentary files

I will be happy to help you to carry on with this excellent IPL patch, but somehow, I feel unsecure to post my files on this forum. I can send you my collection of commentary files and faces to your email address. So please give me info about your email so that I can proceed.

Users who are viewing this thread