maddawg1136's Stadiums

maddawg1136

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
@maverick_12210 he'll correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe all other roof designs will be at a different height when you remove the top tier, which makes the roof he's chosen the only roof possible for making it the same height the entire way around the stadium while changing the number of tiers.
Nah not necessarily it should still work with the other roof as the only way to get a large stand with no gap between the seating and the roof is to layer a three tier with no roof over a two tier with the roof. So to get the gap like Wankhede has all I did was basically put two tiers the whole way round then added roofless three tiers to the areas that have the larger stands

maverick_12210

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@maddawg1136 Thanks for the quick response my friend, Can't wait to see the updated Wankhede stadium :), Eagerly awaiting the screenshots :)

All the best

maddawg1136

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
@maddawg1136 Thanks for the quick response my friend, Can't wait to see the updated Wankhede stadium :), Eagerly awaiting the screenshots :)

All the best
Sorry mate I didn't take any picks haha, you'll just have to download it and have a look otherwise I'll try put some up asap but definitely won't be until about this time tomorrow maybe

maverick_12210

Club Cricketer
Sorry mate I didn't take any picks haha, you'll just have to download it and have a look otherwise I'll try put some up asap but definitely won't be until about this time tomorrow maybe

Sure mate, will download and check, thanks for the quick response :)

Cloud Starkman

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
H
Hi maddawg I remember reading your post about losing logo data were you in the ps 4 system storeage before you lost your data I was in mine and when returned to game all my logo data was gone I didn't delete anything I was just looking to see how simple it was to back up to USB just curious to know if just going in to system storage and looking at options for the data maybe the game deletes it not sure just guessing

maddawg1136

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
H

Hi maddawg I remember reading your post about losing logo data were you in the ps 4 system storeage before you lost your data I was in mine and when returned to game all my logo data was gone I didn't delete anything I was just looking to see how simple it was to back up to USB just curious to know if just going in to system storage and looking at options for the data maybe the game deletes it not sure just guessing
Nah I don't think it's that as I've gone into my storage numerous times before I lost it and even since I lost it and my newly downloaded logos are still there now. Since I posted that here I haven't actually had any problems surprisingly.

I've got to the point where I've downloaded all the main leagues and had it save to the USB (Aus, Eng, NZ, SA dom/international/ipl and big bash). So I've got that as a back up that I won't touch unless I lose everything again.
I also got another USB that I'm saving everything since on (eg. Careers, comps, zim and West Indies domestic)
Don't know if this means anything to you but I find it the best way to back up my data and give myself the best chance of not having to redownload it all

maddawg1136

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
New Road, Worcester. @Saeglopur IMG_0132.JPG

maverick_12210

Club Cricketer
@maddawg1136 Hi mate!, just wanted to check if the new wankhede version 2 is done, coz i tried finding it the academy last night but ended up downloading your Version 1 (which is also great btw) :)

jsaeed

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hey buddy, are you planning to do any Pakistani stadium?

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Could you try doing some UAE stadiums if you don't mind

pinku

Associate Captain
@maddawg1136 as you seem to be doing an amazing job with stadiums and adboards etc, are you planning on doing any Sri Lankan or West Indian grounds with adboards? Seems like most countries have stadiums on server with adboards but these two nations don't seem to have any that i could find.

Also it may be a long shot but would you be interested in making stadiums to compliment the teams of World Cup 1992 made by @blockerdave so we could play a world cup 92 competition with actual sponsors/stadiums of that time? I understand if that would be too much for you to do but i was wondering if it ever crossed your mind at all?

Also if people made teams of World Cups 96 and 99 would you be interested in making adboards and on field logos that were used back then? Thanks in advance

inertSpark

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Not really at the moment mate since the national team don't actually play there. Might do Lahore at some point since the PSL final is scheduled to be there though

+1.

Seeing as the bulk of the PSL is being played in UAE, as well as Pakistan Home Tests, there really is not any need to work on those until the percieved Pakistan security situation is resolved. This could be years down the line until the ICC look further into this.

jsaeed

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
+1.

Seeing as the bulk of the PSL is being played in UAE, as well as Pakistan Home Tests, there really is not any need to work on those until the percieved Pakistan security situation is resolved. This could be years down the line until the ICC look further into this.
We already dont get any international cricket here. I thought atleast we can get it in a game.

Users who are viewing this thread