Maiden over stats within the game

dart-h-vader

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Okay I did read old threads about this feature (along with SR, Economy) being omitted from the game. I am still not able to believe that we don't have these critical components in the game. Is this true that we don't have these stats or am I being stupid and missing it (has happened before with other games).

If it is missing, is there a possibility of getting them in future patches. I am asking this because DBC16 has been announced and I think Big Ant might have little motivation to add these features (which by the way are really critical for a good gameplay)

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
You read multiple posts about it not being in the game, don't see it in the game, and then wonder if it's really not in the game or if you just miss it?

Gawdhelpus!!!

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The game definitely records them since they're on the in-game scoreboard, but they aren't displayed on the graphics for some reason.

They've already updated the PC version as far as they will so it won't be in this version. Honestly I don't think its something that would be particularly hard to do, and I'd imagine that therefore its something that will be done for the next version

e: also in what way are what stats are displayed on the scorecard "critical" for "good gameplay"? That isn't a gameplay issue, its a graphical/presentation one

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

dart-h-vader

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Citation required.
This is where I saw the news:
Don Bradman Cricket 16 confirmed :: Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussions

You read multiple posts about it not being in the game, don't see it in the game, and then wonder if it's really not in the game or if you just miss it?
Gawdhelpus!!!

Sorry, yes I did read it but to be honest with you I was not able to believe that they are missing.

The game definitely records them since they're on the in-game scoreboard, but they aren't displayed on the graphics for some reason.

They've already updated the PC version as far as they will so it won't be in this version. Honestly I don't think its something that would be particularly hard to do, and I'd imagine that therefore its something that will be done for the next version

e: also in what way are what stats are displayed on the scorecard "critical" for "good gameplay"? That isn't a gameplay issue, its a graphical/presentation one

Critical was probably a overkill but seeing the maidens and a good economy is a very nice feature to have ;)

I think I should not have created this post and apologies for that. Can the admins please close the thread?

Thank you all.

Users who are viewing this thread