Patch 3 Released!!!

tfish555

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Thought I'd start a forum for the patch that was released for XBox 360 and PS3 yesterday.

First thing I noticed was the AI bowling improvement. Had been playing the West Indies tour of Australia and was in the middle of the first test when the patch came out. After the patch downloaded the AI field placement was much improved, but the bowling was phenomenal. Much more consistent bowling at the top of off stump, something that I think the game was missing out on. And of course the added shots are a huge benefit.

Feel free to comment on other improvements you've noticed, or things that have changed with the new patch. Merry Christmas!

Westindies

Club Captain
Any cakes available in big ant studio for PC users? christmas gift only for console users? meh!!!

grkrama

National Board President
Wow so cool! A Very Merry Christmas Matt, Ross and Bigant folks :cheers

2015-12-25_00004.jpg

Last edited:

manish.patel_19

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thought I'd start a forum for the patch that was released for XBox 360 and PS3 yesterday.

First thing I noticed was the AI bowling improvement. Had been playing the West Indies tour of Australia and was in the middle of the first test when the patch came out. After the patch downloaded the AI field placement was much improved, but the bowling was phenomenal. Much more consistent bowling at the top of off stump, something that I think the game was missing out on. And of course the added shots are a huge benefit.

Feel free to comment on other improvements you've noticed, or things that have changed with the new patch. Merry Christmas!

Sir
When we get the patch 3 for pc?
Tell me

ravenswood7

Associate Cricketer
I love all the new patch features but just 2 points if u press x on Xbox 360 it says save for all batters / bowlers I thought that would mean it saves that field even after u had a break from bowling but it doesn't how do u keep the field the same even when u had a break from bowling? Also the thing is I play on rookie then amateur in Career mode before patch 3 im not that good at cricket games but since patch 3 it became more harder to get wickets I understand if it was on pro upwards but that was not mentioned in the notes about this should I be more patient because I used to really enjoy getting wickets before or can I delete the patch in my memory storage and clear the cache would that revert back to before patch 3 ?

Last edited:

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I love all the new patch features but just 2 points if u press x on Xbox 360 it says save for all batters / bowlers I thought that would mean it saves that field even after u had a break from bowling but it doesn't how do u keep the field the same even when u had a break from bowling? Also the thing is I play on rookie then amateur in Career mode before patch 3 im not that good at cricket games but since patch 3 it became more harder to get wickets I understand if it was on pro upwards but that was not mentioned in the notes about this should I be more patient because I used to really enjoy getting wickets before or can I delete the patch in my memory storage and clear the cache would that revert back to before patch 3 ?

So what you are saying is that you "love" the patch but still want to revert to pre-patch state?

ravenswood7

Associate Cricketer
So what you are saying is that you "love" the patch but still want to revert to pre-patch state?
yes I do like lofted sweeps advanced ground shots etc. but I didn't realise the bowling in career mode has changed to be more challenging I like batting but of all the cricket games I played the bowling was the most enjoyable, perhaps I should wait till I am captain of my domestic side at least I can have more flexibility when I want to bowl as im a fast bowling all rounder.

paulW

School Cricketer
Sorry if this has been asked but my PlayStation 3 just died and I've just update the patch and loved how you can simulate the computer playing. Is this already on ps4 or not as I'm going to have to buy a new one and reply would be great

Users who are viewing this thread