[PCCL 2010] Champions League Twenty20

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
I didn't specify that you had to post, but LP in his PM indicated that he wouldn't mind getting South Australia, so I've given him that and hedger_14 has got Victoria.

sohum added 2 Minutes and 4 Seconds later...

All users have been added.

Chewie

BCCI President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
lol at the first match of this tournament on PCCL. Mumbai got owned.

I've set my lineup for the first match. Oram's included in my side even though he's injured but I've included him in my team anyway :) If he's there despite being injured then Graham Napier should be too perhaps

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Where is Jon Holland. I would choose him over Bryce McGain anyday. Victoria don't have enough batsman. I have Hastings batting at 7.

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I was looking through the squads, and Colin Ingram is down as 'Does not bowl' but has 63 bowling rating.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
I got the squads from Cricinfo. I obviously have no idea who Colin Ingram is and as far as I remember he didn't have a bowling type listed.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Lol At Mumbai, hopefully Jono can lead CD to an upset victory. :)

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
The instructions are simple. If you want a team, post here and PM me a username and password. Failure to do this and you won't get the team.

harrisb

International Coach
It's a good idea sohum, to implement real-life competitions into the same world as the PCCL, do you think you could elaborate it slightly more by including international teams, and letting members manage teams through ODI and T20 series.

For example I would like to manage England if possible. That way I could manage them against somebody who managed Pakistan in the upcoming series, and so on.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
The managing aspect is going to be only temporary until I code the portion that allows the AI to manage a team. Once that happens, club players will be eligible for international selection.

Of course, before all of this happens, I'm still trying to deal with the sim freezing issues.

Bounce

County Cricketer
So I'll be leading Wayamba! Would be interesting to see how my team fairs in the tournament.
Was just going through the results. Virtual Mumbai Indians got pawned! :laugh

Users who are viewing this thread